“perfect”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My niece and I was looking for a place like this on our road travel.... Market had everything from fresh fruit to local wine! Great place to shop for all your food.bake goods, drinks and so much more.

1  Thank catherine642013

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped to pick up some sandwiches to go. I stayed in the car with our dog and told her to surprise me. Knowing I'm a big Veggie eater, she got me a huge veggie sandwich with portobello mushrooms on some delicious multi grain bread! Best dang sandwich I have had in ages!!! I ate it nice and slow to savor the taste!!! Can't remember what she had ; too busy focusing on mine!!

1  Thank 1995win
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The market offers all kinds of Vermont products, sold at fair prices. It also has a substantial kitchen that makes a variety of sandwiches, wraps, etc. Some are pretty eclectic like the "Elvis"--peanut butter, bacon, and marshmallow. Others are more traditional. I thought the bean burrito was ok but not great. Make sure to order upon entry, because there can be a wait. Nice to stop in for takeaway and trinkets, but don't go out of your way.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped here a few times on our recent trip to the Woodstock area in VT. They had a really diverse sandwich selection, and many creative vegetarian options. They have good coffee and I was excited to see soy milk offered as a creamer option (they had milk-based creamers too). They also had a nice selection of local produce which we used to make yummy salads at home. They have outdoor seating behind the garden area which we used and enjoyed.

1  Thank sarah_2010067
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

One thing I've learned about VT in summer is that there's a lot of price gouging going on, though not everything here is outrageous. It does make Whole Foods look cheap though. They don't like to call themselves a gourmet market, but a lot of their products are what you find at gourmet places. I did find some good things like the Grafton biscuits which aren't marked up. There's fresh veggies, but not the amount of local ones they advertise. I did get some excellent snap peas though. Very fresh. Almost no organic produce. Stay away from the veggies that aren't regional. Prices are way too high & quality poor. Ask to see both sides of steaks if u get one. They aren't trimmed as much as they should be which adds to the prices. Nice cheese selection. Best bagels I've found anywhere in New England! They could use a bigger building. It's hard to push around a cart it's so tight. You'll find some good gift items for a foodie or to try yourself. Most people in Woodstock go to NH to do real grocery shopping, but don't miss out on this place.

1  Thank Dogtravels