“Local food and great selections esp cheese”

Woodstock Farmers Market
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Bridgewater NJ USA
“Local food and great selections esp cheese”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Located right on the cusp of Woodstock, this lively little market has everything...all fresh with lots of local fixings. Highly recommend as a stop if you are on your way into or out of Woodstock...take a special look at the cheese.

Visited July 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“I wish I lived closer!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A great place with great food and friendly staff. A great place to sample local products such as baked goods, wine and cheese.

• Visited September 2012
Concord, Massachusetts, United States
“Quality Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our trips to Woodstock always include a stop here. Whether for coffee and breakfast pastry, sandwich or ingredients for home cooked meal there is always a great selection. Prices are higher than the larger grocery store in Woodstock, Macs, but worth it especially if only picking up a few things. Good selection of wines. one of my favorite items is their vegetable cream cheese, yummy! Pies are amazing, local beef and they also carry good selection of fish.

• Visited September 2012
Weatherford, Texas
“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

This is my 2nd year coming to Woodstock for a one month stretch. We eat all over town repeatedly. I'm going to state this accurately and say "The Best Sandwiches in Town". We like to buy our picnic sandwiches here as we head up to a private mountaintop vantage point. I and my travel companions have never bern disappointed. Shrimp salad-flawless. Brie Lettuce Bacon-savory & good to the last bite. Truly. You cannot go wrong. The rest of the store offers ip fantastic choices. A variety of chocolates, cheeses, produce. It's all exceptional!!!

New York
“Great place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped at Woodstock Farmers Market (which is more like a co-op than a Farmers Market) on the way to Sugarbush Farm. Never have I seen such picture perfect produce. This produce is the Hollywood Starlets of produce. Fresh, stunning and perfect! The dry goods and freezer section is small but adequate and stocked with organic staples. I would have liked to see some vegan baked goods but their beer section made up for it. Ample parking also and the store has a great layout.

My only complaint is the reusable grocery bags. Bright orange like a construction road cone. Hideous!

• Visited August 2012

Been to Woodstock Farmers Market? Share your experiences!