“IF YOU LIKE PIZZA AND CRAFT BREWS THIS IS YOUR PLACE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramunto's New York Pizza
Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“IF YOU LIKE PIZZA AND CRAFT BREWS THIS IS YOUR PLACE”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

RAMUNTO’S PIZZA AND BREW BRIDGEWATER VERMONT-02/11/14

This pizza place is on Route 4 in Bridgewater, Vermont if you are traveling from I-89 to the Killington Ski area. It was recommended to us by our innkeepers, so we decided to stop on our way home from our ski trip. This place has a warm a inviting atmosphere. It is in the old mill building in Bridgewater Vermont. They have two styles of pizza, the Sicilian style thick pizza and the New York Style thin crust. We ordered the pulled pork the crust pizza and for a starter we had the cheddar cheese broccoli beer soup. Both were very good. They have a wide selection of local craft beers on tap. If you are on you way to Killington, Vermont you have to check this place out. I’ve driven by several times and never stopped until it was recommended by the innkeepers of the place we were staying. The service is great as well.

Visited February 2014

Boston
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our family loves their BBQ Chicken and Hawaiian pizzas! Friendly staff. Best pizza in the area! Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrible Service!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Words do not even come to describe some of the service I had gotten. First off I walk in and I see tables not clean and the floars wet (my friend almost slipped by the way). Then I orderd with my friends a large pepperoni pizza. The person who took our order gave us that don't care additude and walked into the kitchen. The resturant kind of gave off a bad vibe with workers swearing regurely with the presence of children in the dining room. The music was bland and the pizza was mediocre nothing special. The only thing good was their garlic rolls. In the end it wasn't all that it is said to be.

• Visited October 2013
Lakehurst, New Jersey
“Incredibly friendly and delicious food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Enjoyed the butternut squash soup, Fabulous! The best wings my husband ever ate (the Maple BBQ wings) and enjoyed a couple games of pool with some nice chill music and and incredibly friendly staff! Wonderful evening!

Visited October 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Good eats!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Owner is a kick ! Great pizza and great service ! (Good Sangria, too!) Everything you want or need on "The Works" !!

Visited September 2013