“Good Dinner, Good visit with Friends”
Review of Bentley's

Bentley's
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Four of us went to Bentleys on a cold November eve and had a great time visiting and our meals were delicious. The Ale House Chedder Burger was excellent. Cooked just as requested and came out hot and nicely served. Chicken Quesadillas were also very good and served somewhat differently from the typical mexican restaurant style. A Veggie Burger and the Crespolinni dinner rounded out our order. We also enjoyed several Switchback draughts as well as Stone Cellars Chardonnay and brewed ice tea that was particularly good. We have gone here many times over the years and thus know many of the service staff and managers. Our service was great and we had a ball.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I eat here fairly often, as it is close to home. It's good for a burger or rack of ribs. The staff is courteous and friendly. I used to come here more often before the previous owners sold it. The new owners limited the menu severely. They used to have a meal called sausage crespolini which was amazing! This menu item did not make the cut sadly. The atmosphere is nice, and I enjoy the salad. Otherwise, this place is nice but unremarkable. It is pretty much the only place in the downtown that u can take ur kids for dinner. For better, cheaper food, although its a pizza joint... Go to Pizza Chef next to the hardware store, just on the east end of town. Pizza Chef has other meals besides pizza and it is always good food!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My daughter and her husband have been to Bentleys several times and both have always enjoyed the food. Perhaps the night my husband and I accompanied them was an off night, but I found the pasta underdone and the sauce uninspiring. The entertainment the night we attended, a Sunday, was executed well but the size of the room/location would have been better served if an amplifier had not been used.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Woodstock is a little gem of a town located between Killington and pretty much route 89. It's one of those quintessential Vermont towns that has everything that one would be looking for. Shops, restaurants, deli's, bakeries...you name it. this town is a bit on the pricey side when it comes to the shops, especially the art and the the clothes, but I'm supposed to be talking about Bentley's.

Great friendly service. food has always been good. I've been for brunch and lunch and I've yet to be disappointed. The shrimp cocktail is fresh, the bloody mary's are delicious and my favorite thing on the menu is the Greenbrier, which is a croissant filled with chicken salad made with red grapes, pecans and sage. Definitely a great spot to stop and have an Irish coffee or a hot spiced cider on a cold day - Great casual dining in the center of town!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I like the atmosphere and the ample menu, but the tables are very close together. I don't like backing your chair up a little bit and bumping into somebody. It is also pricey for what you get. Service was efficient, but not overly friendly. Meals came very fast, almost too fast. Barely had time to finish appetizer. Wanted dessert from specials menu and server had to go get menu to see what dessert we were talking about. But the food quality was good. I think I liked it better last time we went 2 years ago for lunch.

Been to Bentley's? Share your experiences!