Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $131.29
More Info
from $131.29
More Info
All reviews day tour brewery tour beautiful state mad river valley she loves von trapp family outgoing personality five days glass blowing great tour wealth of information best wishes highly recommend her tour shelburne farm waterbury stowe went out of her way highest recommendation
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Took the one day tour to leaf peep but Natalia should be named the ambassador of Vermont. She is a wealth of information. We had a glorious day- foliage, barns, the capital building, covered bridges, waterfalls, shopping in quaint shops, lunch at the Warren store where they use and sell “made in Vermont “. Very good lunch that we ate outside by the brook. This tour has something for everyone. I highly recommend this tour and Natalia

Date of experience: October 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

This is one of the biggest compliments I've received, to be named "Ambassador of Vermont." I can't thank you enough for this amazing review!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

By shear luck we found Vermontology Tours and it’s owner, Natalia. We took the 5 day tour which includes visits to Waterbury, Stowe, Woodstock, Waitsfield, Mad River Valley, Killington and Weston and sooo much more. Not only did we get to see some of the most beautiful fall foliage but our guide Natalia took us to many quaint shops, country stores, restaurants, natural attractions and local cultural sites. This is not your everyday run of the mill New England tour. If you are looking for that you need to go someplace else. This is however something very special. To start, our guide Natalia is charismatic and her energy is contagious! She has a warmth about her that makes everyone feel welcome. She is so knowledgeable about the area and it’s history. She shares wonderful stories about the sites and the people who live there. She makes you feel a part of the experience. And about the experience, unique, special, quaint and so relaxing, you feel as if she arranged it just for you. Yes we experienced the fall colors, lots of them, but our tour reached far beyond that. She took us to out of the way routes to see the foliage. And yes we also took the most popular ones. We saw quaint towns, local country stores, waterfalls, coveredr bridges, nature, museums, and more! This was our first group tour and first visit to Vermont. This was a small group, 4 people, she never does more than 6 at a time. Her warm personality helps bring complete strangers together as friends very quickly. Needless to say Natalia made it all very special. I’m not sure our next one will be able to compete with her ability to make you a part of the experience. We loved our tour and we definitely loved her! This is a must do tour if you want to be part of the experience and not just a number on a bus. Don’t miss it! loved Vermontology Tours and loved Natalia ❤️

1  Thank Lswiatek

Thank you very much! I'm glad you thought I was able to bring complete strangers together as friends. I will miss you guys and hopefully you will come back to Vermont one day!

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had the incredible luck of finding Natalia’s tour of Vermont on TripAdvisor. She is a warm and charismatic person with an obvious love of her adopted home state. She showed us great locations full of history and even pointed us to the best place for photos. During our drive she was the perfect hostess, sharing stories of Vermont that were specifically of interest to us passengers. She was also able to share stories regarding her amazing life of travels and adventures globally (we got international tips and stories as an appreciated bonus). We are truly so happy we found her tour and could not recommend her tour more- you will not regret spending the day with Natalia!!

Date of experience: October 2018

I had such an amazing time sharing my knowledge of Vermont with you guys! What a fantastic adventure! You and your friend made this day even more pleasant with all of your stories. Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day tour with Natalia. She is a wealth of information about Vermont and kept our group entertained. The size of the groups is great - small enough to be able to interact with everyone and to be able to accommodate requests.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for your review. I loved the energy of our small group that day, so glad that you enjoyed it as well!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

It has been over a week since I took the Montpelier/Mad River Valley tour with Natalia of Vermontology Tours and it still stands out as the highlight of an overall awesome trip. Although the tour was not customized for me, it certainly felt that way as it likely did for each of the 5 of us. First of all, Natalia was very prompt at picking me up from my hotel and I immediately felt the same warmth and enthusiasm I had sensed in my email and phone conversations with her. She wanted to assure that we were comfortable and made a point to learn our individual interests and highlight those things along the way (e.g. waterfalls, colorful foliage, quaint towns, horticultural gems, covered bridges, eclectic museums, art galleries, roadside stands), as well as providing a rich local history of a state she so clearly loves. The trip was very well balanced with time in the vehicle and time to walk around, with ample bathroom stops. Our lunch sitting beside a brook in Warren was definitely a bonus.

I am a middle aged African American woman traveling solo and was joined by an older Australian couple as well as a young Indian couple. Shortly into the trip I felt well acquainted with my fellow travelers; this was due in large part to Natalia’s natural ability to bring everyone into conversations so that we all bonded and gelled although of very varied backgrounds.

It was my first, but hopefully not last, visit to Vermont and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Burlington and later a couple of days down the road in Essex –both being very clean, scenic and friendly. However, it was the day long tour of the quaint towns that transported me back in time to a magical place that I wish to visit again and again. It was truly a balm for my spirit as was Natalia herself. I look forward to taking another trip with her and can’t recommend it strongly enough for anyone else.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you sooooo much for the awesome review! I was beyond happy to read it! I was glad to see that as a single customer you easily made friends with the rest of our group!