Braeside Lodging
506 On The River Inn(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$239
$229
$179
$279
$135
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$159
$160
Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
$118
$389
$369
Travelocity
All reviewsflat screen tvclose to local attractionsmini fridge and coffee makerwine glassesin townowners were friendlyroom was cleanwonderful amenitieswi fiwoodstock areahome away from homeplace to staystayed for nightswould definitely stay here againbeautiful vermontking roomb bs
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nowhere better to stay in Woodstock that the Braeside. We have stayed here a number of times and also at the Woodstock Inn..... save your money! The Braeside is quiet & clean and the owners are awesome. Am trying to talk them into offering free breakfast! We vacationed with our kids and we all love it there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lovecaptiva
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Braeside Motel. I've stayed at a number of motels around New England. This one had a number of amenties (Kurig coffee machine, little fridge, in room, lots of hot water, good water pressure, and the AC worked well). Prices were reasonable, especially for a weekend stay. Minutes out of Woodstock, very convenient. Owners very pleasant and very flexible and live on site.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We returned to the Braeside Motel and I had to write a review. We had another wonderful stay at this lovely place which I keep referring to as an "inn" for it gives you that feel. The owners are just as pleasant and accommodating! The price is still quite good and the room as clean. I like that they are a "green" motel! The Kuerig in the room is always wonderful to use in the morning! They are also starting, yet again, a redecorating of the rooms. I thought they were already lovely, but I'm sure they'll be even nicer the NEXT time we visit. I also love their location as they are quite close to town but not in the center of traffic! I strongly advise a sweet get-away to the Braeside Motel!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kduymazlar
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have been staying at the Braeside Motel for over 10 years now during every season. I know I can count on an immaculate room, coffee fixings, a refrigerator, TV, internet, an extremely clean bathroom, helpful info/brochures/magazine re: Woodstock & the surrounding areas, telephone, hair dryer and A/C. The owners are very accomodating and considerate. I consider Patricia & Richard (especially Patricia) a friend after all this time. They go out of their way to ensure that you have what you need and are happy to make suggestions about whatever.......... ie: dining, activities, current events in the area. I always recommend the Braeside to friends & family that come up to visit. They're the BEST !!!!!

Room Tip: I got carried away w/the rating - there isn't a pool or restaurant.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Amazn
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

The Braeside is a beautiful motel on a hill! My mom and I stayed for Wassail Weekend; which is the towns Christmas Festival. Our room was ready as soon as we arrived. The rooms are wonderful and extremely clean and inviting. The owners; Patricia and Richard go out of their way to make you feel at home. If you need them; they come right away. There's Wifi in all the rooms now, a Keurig coffee maker, and flat screen TV. It's very comfortable and in a great location to go up town. This is like a home away from home for us. Tell them Maureen and Fran sent you.

• Stayed: December 2013