We have also stayed at Woodstock Inn, but enjoy the Shire just as much. Love to have coffee in our room overlooking the Ottauquechee. Convenient walking to everything in town, especially Mac's Market across the street (for yummy cinnamon buns to go with out coffee!). Great rates and were able to get discount tickets for Killington from the office. Room was spacious (even with two kids with us) and nicely furnished. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent hotel in the Village of Woodstock, VT. Each of our 43 rooms is uniquely furnished in traditional New England style and many of them have a beautiful view of the Ottauquechee River which flows behind the property. Hospitality is our priority and we want you to feel at home here at The Shire Woodstock. Our General Manager lives on the premises and is available to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have some rooms with fireplaces, some with Jacuzzis and a limited number of "dog friendly" rooms. All of our rooms have Cable TV, wifi and a small refrigerator, as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Join us for a relaxing, quiet vacation in a place steeped in tradition-The Shire Woodstock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Shire Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shire Riverview Hotel Woodstock
- Shire Riverview Woodstock