We enjoyed staying in this friendly quiet motel. It doesn't offer breakfast but there's a supermarket close by where we bought breakfast items and were able to use the small fridge in our room. Good coffee is available on the motel's verandah where you can sit and admire the beautiful river views. We went for a walk along the river one afternoon which was lovely. The motel is close enough to all the restaurants and shops, without being too noisy. It has the best views in Woodstock and is good value for money. Woodstock is a very pretty town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent hotel in the Village of Woodstock, VT. Each of our 43 rooms is uniquely furnished in traditional New England style and many of them have a beautiful view of the Ottauquechee River which flows behind the property. Hospitality is our priority and we want you to feel at home here at The Shire Woodstock. Our General Manager lives on the premises and is available to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have some rooms with fireplaces, some with Jacuzzis and a limited number of "dog friendly" rooms. All of our rooms have Cable TV, wifi and a small refrigerator, as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Join us for a relaxing, quiet vacation in a place steeped in tradition-The Shire Woodstock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Groupon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Shire Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shire Riverview Hotel Woodstock
- Shire Riverview Woodstock