Stopped in Woodstock with my wife for 2 nights on our way back to NY from visiting family in Maine. We had reserved a balcony room with a king size bed in the luxury river house. The room was well furnished, clean, and had a wonderful view. We will definetly be staying here again in the future. The only area for improvement that we recommended was to replace the hair dryer in the room as it does not provide much flow. Oh well, bring your own I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent hotel in the Village of Woodstock, VT. Each of our 43 rooms is uniquely furnished in traditional New England style and many of them have a beautiful view of the Ottauquechee River which flows behind the property. Hospitality is our priority and we want you to feel at home here at The Shire Woodstock. Our General Manager lives on the premises and is available to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have some rooms with fireplaces, some with Jacuzzis and a limited number of "dog friendly" rooms. All of our rooms have Cable TV, wifi and a small refrigerator, as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Join us for a relaxing, quiet vacation in a place steeped in tradition-The Shire Woodstock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Shire Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shire Riverview Hotel Woodstock
- Shire Riverview Woodstock