We have just returned from a driivng trip through Vermont, and by far the most beautiful place we stayed was at the Shire Riverview Inn. Situated a block from the shops and restaurants of this charming town, we were amazed by the furnishings in our room, including a four poster bed, comfortable lounge chairs, and an antique marble-topped desk. The charm of the entire inn was enhanced by french doors in our room which lead to our own deck overlooking a gorgeous river and greenery beyond. This is refined fine bed and breakfast quality lodging at motel prices (without the breakfast). We can't recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent hotel in the Village of Woodstock, VT. Each of our 43 rooms is uniquely furnished in traditional New England style and many of them have a beautiful view of the Ottauquechee River which flows behind the property. Hospitality is our priority and we want you to feel at home here at The Shire Woodstock. Our General Manager lives on the premises and is available to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have some rooms with fireplaces, some with Jacuzzis and a limited number of "dog friendly" rooms. All of our rooms have Cable TV, wifi and a small refrigerator, as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Join us for a relaxing, quiet vacation in a place steeped in tradition-The Shire Woodstock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Shire Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shire Riverview Hotel Woodstock
- Shire Riverview Woodstock