I have been staying at the Shire Riverview for many years- sometimes several times a year. When we first stayed we were so pleasantly surprised that we continued to go there every time we traveled to Vermont. The rooms are beautiful. We always stayed upstairs overlooking the stream. I think their attention to detail is amazing. The Staff have always been friendly and helpful. Walking to the village takes 5 minutes. Woodstock is the most beautiful village in Vermont- in my opinion. Everyone should go - and everyone should stay at the Shire Riverview when they are there. They will never be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent hotel in the Village of Woodstock, VT. Each of our 43 rooms is uniquely furnished in traditional New England style and many of them have a beautiful view of the Ottauquechee River which flows behind the property. Hospitality is our priority and we want you to feel at home here at The Shire Woodstock. Our General Manager lives on the premises and is available to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We have some rooms with fireplaces, some with Jacuzzis and a limited number of "dog friendly" rooms. All of our rooms have Cable TV, wifi and a small refrigerator, as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Join us for a relaxing, quiet vacation in a place steeped in tradition-The Shire Woodstock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Shire Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shire Riverview Hotel Woodstock
- Shire Riverview Woodstock