“Good sandwiches”
Review of The Daily Grind - CLOSED

The Daily Grind
Reviewed July 14, 2013

this is an adorable spot on the main drag of the town. Their pastries look delicious, although we did not eat breakfast here.Their lunch sandwiches are excellent, and you can eat outside if the weather allows.

There are newer reviews for The Daily Grind

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice place to drink coffee and eat a little lunch. Good service and friendly Staff. Will highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was in town on Sunday for the Covered Bridges Half Marathon (as a spectator). I had dropped the runner off at Suicide Six and was starving. I found the Daily Grind in Woodstock. I was there before they opened on Sunday (7:30), yet as soon as they were ready, they took my order. I had a cup of coffee and a morning panini (scrambled egg/Vermont cheddar/Canadian bacon on Oat bread). Both were delicious. I was especially happy to have a seat outside on that beautiful morning so I could read my book while waiting for the runners. The staff was helpful and service was quick.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lovely and perfectly pulled espresso shots, great milk based drinks too. Fantastic pastries and other breakfast items. My favorite barista is Jasmine, always smiling and friendly and makes GREAT coffee!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We go every year to Woodstock a time or two to hike, relax, eat good folk, work out at the Woodstock Inn fitness center. A highlight for the last two years has been The Daily Grind...again this year we were in town four days and ate lunch at the Daily Grind three of them...the fourth (which was our first day) we didn't get to Woodstock until after lunch. Same great soups as reported last year. I had a different sandwich this year but as good as this "Hammy" was last year. This one was vegetarian. Unlike this year we indulged in a homemade cookie each day (yum)...just one split in half...how we rationalize....an incredibly relaxing, laid back friendly place.