“Great food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 106 South Street
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Great food and service, we actually dined at the tavern next door. we were well received and had an excellent meal at the red rooster

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We ate in this restaurant on two out of four nights on our trip which must speak volumes! Excellent food and excellent and knowledgeable service!

Reviewed October 23, 2011

delicious, beautifully presented food in a tranquil setting w/ attentive staff!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

While staying at the Woodstock Inn, we dined at their Red Rooster Restaurant. I believe the braised Beef Ribs were the best beef entree' I have ever had. My wife's crab cakes were also excellent. Dessert was fantastic (Molten Chocolate Cake "sundae" with pecan encrusted ice cream). The hostess and waitress were not, shall I say, "outgoing". The room was quite pleasant, and everything was of highest quality. I don't give 5's easily, so that might give more structure to my rating. This is a very, very good place to eat. I wish that I had found the chef to tell him, for I am sure the waitress would not have bothered to relate such.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Was disappointed as we loved it ; in the past.
Breakfast buffet,,, was just OK