“Awesome flavor and experience”

Angkor Wat Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion, Cambodian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Angkor Wat Restaurant offers traditional Cambodian as well as Asian Fusion dishes.
Aurora, Colorado
“Awesome flavor and experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

While visiting Woodstock Vermont, my husband and I had dinner at Angkor Wat Restaurant! It was such an awesome dining experience. Such fantastic flavor and something completely different for this area! We would recommend it to anyone traveling here. Only thing was that the hours were a little tricky, we tried to come in for lunch one day but they were closed.

• Visited August 2014

Woodstock, Vermont
“Best Lunch in Town!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The best spot in Woodstock, VT for lunch is the Angkor Wat Restaurant. Cambodian meals are nothing like Chinese or Tai, so expect something different. If I’m in the mood for spicy or mild, Chef Chy is incredibly accommodating. Just ask for your preference. With fresh and tasty ingredients, this is healthy food as well. I have tried almost every dish on the menu and I love them all but my favorite is Lemon Grass with shrimp. Yum! To warm you on the coldest Vermont day try the curry soup with shrimp. I’ve also special-ordered lemon filled coconut cake for a party. Everyone raved over the delicious, delicate, and mouth-watering flavor. You won’t find cake like Chef Chy’s anywhere else in Vermont. He is a true artist in his immaculate kitchen. I eat at Angkor Wat three times a week and I am a fussy eater. That should say it all. You won’t find a friendlier Chef or hostess in town either. So for an enjoyable time and good food, treat yourself to Angkor Wat. I do!

2 Thank Julie M
Radnor, Pennsylvania
“So happy to be back at Angkor Wat”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I was very surprised to read the review of the pad Thai. All of the food we have ever tried has been delicious including the pad Thai. The chef will accommodate any special requests and will make good spicy or not according to your likes. The staff is always attentive and makes sure everything comes out to your liking. I would eat at Angkor Wat every night if I lived in Woodstock Vermont. It is a must try a real hidden gem!! If you like your food spicy just ask and they will deliver. Can't wait to come back for the special lobster later this week!!

Woodstock, Vermont
“An excellent dining experience”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have traveled quite a bit in my lifetime. I ate at the Angkor Wat restaurant in Woodstock, Vt. and the food there is excellent. I had one of the entrees in the soup category. My family also had entrees of pad thai, steak, and some spring rolls and chicken wings in the appetizer category and loved every bite. Everything was done immaculately. The flavors were terrific. All fresh ingredients are used which made the experience wonderful. I would definitely recommend the Angkor Wat restaurant in Woodstock, Vt. as being the best restaurant for Asian cuisine in Vt. Thank you for taking the time to read this paragraph. I appreciate Woodstock, Vt. for having Asian cuisine of this caliber available. The help was super pleasant and courteous to me. I'm definitely going back very soon to enjoy the food again.

Humble, Texas
“Food was below average and tasteless”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was far from Asian Fusion despite the names on the menu depicting such food. The pad thai was the worst I've ever had. The meal had zero flavor. The other 4 meals my family had were essentially more of the same. The chef and waitress did greet us and were very nice and provided prompt service but then again we were the only ones in the place. I will not stop here again.