“ordered online.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sugarbush Farm

Sugarbush Farm
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Woodstock
More attraction details
Owner description: Working Vermont farm open to visitors. Free samples, free admission, visit with real farmers
Spokane, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“ordered online.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I decided one day I wanted to try real maple syrup(considering I live on west coast), upon some research about two years ago I cam across sugarbush. I love not only my maple syrup, but the cheese as well. The customer service was great too! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Visited April 2013
sugarbushfarm, Owner at Sugarbush Farm, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thanks for your mention of how easy it is to order on line. We also are glad to help folks with questions on ages of cheese and grades of maple syrup on the phone. We are a small family business and so everything is done from our 1865 farmhouse

• Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Handmade Cheeses and Real Maple Syrup!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

My son and I were looking for something to do in the area and saw Sugarbush Farms listed on the Hanover NH website and decided to give it a try. It had just snowed so we called first to be sure the gravel roads were passable. They told us just what to expect and we had NO TROUBLE getting there on the well sanded snow covered road. We tried 14 kinds of cheeses, 4 grades of maple syrup and numerable dips, crackers, spreads, and jellies. We also learned a lot about cheeses and syrups. Will definitely go back in different seasons to see more of the farm and learn more about the products. Definitely worth a visit!

boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Impossible to visit the area without stopping at Sugarbush Farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We visit Quechee a few times a year and always stop at Sugarbush Farm. I love to sample the cheese and maple syrup and to listen to their enthusiastic staff talk about how everything is made. You can visit the farm animals, walk around the farm and learn about the maple sugaring process. We always stock up on cheese and maple syrup here. It's a great local, family-owned business.

Amherst, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheese tasting, maple syrup, and a fun adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were able to try all 14 different types of cheeses and all 4 types of maple syrup. Betsy told us about all the processing and was extremely knowledgeable. A great way to spend an hour or two

Cincinnati, Ohio
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Have been ordering for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always a class act and I have even visited the farm - it really is up a hill! I'm so happy it is still a family run operation and their products are top-notch. We always send the cheese samplers to friends for the holidays and get rave reviews. You will not be disappointed.

Visited December 2013
sugarbushfarm, Owner at Sugarbush Farm, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
So glad you enjoy our products. Being out in the country with beautiful views, lots of fresh air and lots of cheese, maple syrup and Vermont products to sample its a place we find most visitors don't forget their vist. . Some folks say just the view is worth the drive! It is up a big hill and we've had visitors who said they were worried the signs were just a joke and that there wouldn't be anything there when they finally found the farm. When they arrive they are surprised to find they aren't the only visitor at the time. Instead a good number of cars with folks walking around the maple woods, visiting the sugar house, petting the animals during warmer weather and enjoying the samples.