“love those free samples”
Review of Sugarbush Farm

Sugarbush Farm
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Woodstock
More attraction details
Owner description: Working Vermont farm open to visitors. Free samples, free admission, visit with real farmers
Reviewed April 25, 2012

each time is like a new experience. cheese and maple syrup samples always good

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Unfortunately by the time we went here in April the sugaring season was already over due to the warm winter but did we let that stop us from tasting and buying lots of cheese and syrup?! Again, I say “unfortunately” not!

I can’t tell you that this is the sweetest looking Vermont country store that you will ever walk into but I will say that you will find items to buy either for yourself or a gift for someone else. Would you believe that I even had a 10% discount coupon and forgot to use it! Gosh, I hate when I do that. So listen… print the coupon from their web-site, wait until you get here to buy all your goodies, go have fun with all their samples (syrups, cheeses, and jams), and then remember to use the darn coupon!

1  Thank Trvlng4fun
sugarbushfarm, Owner at Sugarbush Farm, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Glady ou had a good time. I don't know how far you came from, but if you are at the farm again just mention what you forgot and maybe we can help you out a bit.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a no frills attraction but it's appeal is that it is a real working farm; we loved it! The staff is extremely friendly and quite helpful in answering questions and helping us make purchase decisions (no pressure at all). We tasted everything and purchased cheese and syrup for us and for my parents. We are working our way through their excellent cheese now that we are back home. If you are in Woodstock or Quechee then this is a must stop!

1  Thank ChinaDuo
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I wa able to experience the maple sugaring at Sugarbush Farm this year. I've never seen it before so was glad to be one of the very few visiting the farm that morning so I got some individual attention from the two brothers as they were in the sugar house boiling. They have a new evaporator this year which makes their job quicker and easier. I was able to sample many of their cheeses and the 4 grades of maple syrup. The gift shop run by the family has lots of maple products as well as cheeses available for purchase. Enjoyed my visit very much.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Loved the local maple syrup and the cheese!!! Thank goodness for the taste testers. Love that they can mail their products also...Very friendly staff and close enough to the center of town...A must visit!

Been to Sugarbush Farm? Share your experiences!