“Nice place to have a light bite”
Review of Luck Cocktail Bar

Luck Cocktail Bar
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Benahavis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I popped into Luck the location of which has seen many incarnations over the past fifteen years of visiting the area. It was modern clean, nice terrace and friendly staff. I had a light lunch of veal meatballs which was light and very tasty. I would certainly return, Hope it survives as established businesses offer strong competition.
One downside was I was eating alone - the three couples also having lunch were all offered a liqueur - I was not but heard the other three tables being asked.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (228)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited luck restaurant during the festival and other restaurant fully booked. Suffice to say meal was awful. By husband and I could not eat out medium steak which came cremated and my son’s spaghetti tasted like it tasted out of a tin. Despite ordering drinks and asking several times they never arrived. Close to €100 for a family of four. It was so awful we just wanted to leave . Terrible

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Who doesn’t like a martini. If you want a good one at a good price head over to Luck Cocktail Bar in Benahavis. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the open air restaurant and the attentive owner Carlos. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate in here one night and found the staff to be very attentive, there is great competition for diners along the main street in Benahavis and Luck seems to have a tough time, we ate in here as we had a large party and were unable to get a table elsewhere where we could all eat together. The food selection was OK but for the overall service we all found it to be expensive for what we had.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee and decided to eat. My wife had an omelette which was ok and came with a piece of dry toast I had eggs Benedict the bacon was stone cold the eggs solid and the Hollandaise sauce was indescribable and nothing like
Thought I’d try a Pina Colada it was so sweet having god knows how much sugar in it and at 9 Euros expected better
My wife had to ask for some butter for her toast which they bought a sealed single portion

After complaining about the eggs etc I was surprised to find when the bill came they charge d us for the butter at 1euro Will not be going
back