See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2018

I stayed at the Franca for 2 nights. It is a modern hotel over 3 floors on the edge of Bar. The ground floor has a supermarket, the first floor has a bar/restaurant and the top floor has large rooms. The first night was uneventful if unexciting but the second night was dominated by loud Balkan pop music emanating from the bar until gone 5am. Given that I had to be up at 0430 for my flight home, I was muttering dark threats. The chap manning the front desk spoke no English so there was nothing to be done. I’m not sure I’d come back to Bar, but if I did, I wouldn’t stay here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Located close to the city center, the rooms are clean and large enough. The staff very kindky. Breakfast a bit poor, with little choice. Strange thing: the TV has to be on, otherwise the wifi connection doesn't work. All in all, a good stay experience for my business travel in Bar.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We spend 4 days in this lovely hotel. It is placed near the downtown of Bar and also near the sea. Rooms are large, modern designed and cleaned on daily baisis. View from hotel room is lovely. Our balcony was oriented towars sea coast and although there is main road nearby it was very quiet. Beds are really comfortable. Food was once a la card and 3 other days buffet. We will definitely visit this hotel again. Great quaility for this price

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2017

The rooms are big and nice. Very clean. Well equipt and modern.Service is absolutely wonderful at the reception and also in a bar. Food is great. Nice view from restaurant and also from rooms facing coast. Hotel is close to city center and sea.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night in this hotel due to an overbooking at hotel Princess nearby. Hotel is situated above a supermarket along the Bar highway. Was put in a recently renovated room at the back of the hotel overlooking a depressing parking lot and above the noisy airconditioning systems of the supermarket. Room was spacious and the bed was ok. Also the wifi connection was fast, but I did find it weird that the wifi only worked when the television was switched on.
The person who renovated the bathroom put the tub right above the concrete floor which made you feel the crunching stones and plastering while taking a shower ( you had one job). Whilst i paid for a room including breakfast, there was no breakfast buffet. I received a menu where one could chose between eggs, eggs, or eggs ( scrambled, baked or cooked). Drinks were not included in the breakfast (a first for me). Even water to help me finish the egg meal had to be paid for. Really disgraceful since drinking tap water is not recommended. Considering the location the hotel might please people who are taking a break from a long road trip, for me never again.

Date of stay: July 2016