I was staying there for some weeks but i didn't consider it like one 4 stars hotel, yes it is nice but its class is just 3 stars for my opinion. I can start to talk about the positive sides of my experience : good position near the city center, cleanliness, internet free and nice atmosphere, but despite this , there are also lot of defects like :
1) thin walls, that are making rooms (especially the ones on the first floor) really noisy, so if the restaurant's singer is singing you can't sleep at all!!! ;
2) Bad laundry service, they are just washing if you need to iron you should tell before and pay the double price ;
3) Stray dogs : be careful in the early morning or evening because they can try to bite you (it can happen if you are alone on the street only) ;
4) expansive restaurant : i suggest to take lunch or dinner outside because prices are lower and quality is good as well ;
Despite this, i was satisfied about this hotel and i consider it like one good option to consider even if the price is too much high compared to the amenities. I didn't try SPA, so i can't give any opinion, but talking with local people i can tell that has one good reputation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Atlantida Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.