“Good Indian food in Manassas” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tandoori Village

Tandoori Village
Ranked #46 of 276 Restaurants in Manassas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Centreville, Virginia
“Good Indian food in Manassas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's a weird location, but the food is good - decent sized portions and levels of spice. The kids love the tikka masala and the kebabs are very tasty. There are several varieties of naan, although we thought the plain was the best for dipping. It's a small place, but they do a great job of showcasing lots of great dishes.

• Visited July 2013

McLean, Virginia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I absolutely love the food here. We have been going regularly for the lunch buffet and everything is always very fresh and very tasty. Yes, the decor is not all that, the service sometimes is not the best but the food is delicious. The naan is always hot and fresh.

Definitely recommend this place if you like Indian food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Edinburg, Virginia
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Six of us went here last weekend. First visit here for all of us. First time in an Indian Restaurant for 4 of us. I was impressed with the food in general. I can't really say what we all had but the Shrimp I had was good but my wife thought her Shrimp dish was so so. A couple of the others loved their dishes. I would go back.

• Visited February 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“They bring the heat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great Indian food and the spicy is really spicy. For one dish, my mother had tears rolling down her face. The lamb was excellent, as was the naan. Unless you're really hungry, one entree and naan could also be lunch the next day. Not too pricey, adequate parking, and attentive service.

• Visited September 2012
Manassas, VA
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the ambience in this place as well as the people, attendants and customers alike. We were there at a time that it was not busy in the late afternoon and so customers were talking back and forth at different tables about how good the food was and what we should try (since it was our first time).

The food was delicious. I love, love, loved the Butter Chicken that I had. It was just sooooo good. The bread was fantastic too! I am not very knowledgable when it comes to Indian cusine and honestly didn't think I'd like but I was proven very wrong.

We will definitely be going back to this place! Prices were a little high but the quality was definitely there.

Visited October 2012