“Very Good Food”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Manassas, VA
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the ambience in this place as well as the people, attendants and customers alike. We were there at a time that it was not busy in the late afternoon and so customers were talking back and forth at different tables about how good the food was and what we should try (since it was our first time).

The food was delicious. I love, love, loved the Butter Chicken that I had. It was just sooooo good. The bread was fantastic too! I am not very knowledgable when it comes to Indian cusine and honestly didn't think I'd like but I was proven very wrong.

We will definitely be going back to this place! Prices were a little high but the quality was definitely there.

Visited October 2012

Cleveland, OH
“Delicious meal and great atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The lunch buffet was simply wonderful. I was full before I could sample everything I'd have liked to try. Reasonably priced, they have buffet for lunch and special occasions, possibly on weekend; otherwise menu orders are taken. They close for a few hours in the afternoon, then reopen for supper @ 5:00. I thought the atmosphere was great. I would recommend checking this restaurant out, and plan on stopping again when I'm in the area!

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Almost authentic Indian food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

By almost, I mean that this is truly almost authentic food you can find.
Yes, the food can't be compared to completely with Indian food as you can never create the atmosphere and hence my words "almost"
But the food is right there and along with the great ambiance, the owners have given that Indian/Punjabi touch to their restaurant.
You can feel the Indian or Pakistani - Punjabi feel out there.
Once you are there you will not be disappointed by the food. And one this you need to try for sure is the dessert - Kheer. Dinner is not complete without the awesome Kheer!

• Visited November 2012
Manassas Park, Virginia, United States
“A great stop on Route 28”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Tandoori Village serves up great meals for those who like a little spice in their food. The lunch buffet is one of the best deals in Northern Virginia.

Visited August 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best butter chicken and naan in Virginia”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Excellent food but very expensive for a desi restaurent and extremly small portions, so be prepared for it. Has one of the best naans I have ever eaten in a Pakistani restaurent.

• Visited May 2012