“Good Pizza and great Canoles”

Tony’s New York Pizza
Ranked #48 of 308 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have gone here a few times I always get the pizza by the slice and the Margareta pizza is wonderful. I always get a canole to go and they are wonderful. The do get busy though and sometimes it's hard to find seating. I guess the other food is good to because it's always busy. One of my favorite pizza place around here.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Having grown up eating pizza in NY - we found VA pizza lacking - until we found Tony's! Not exactly like NY - but we actually like it better! YUMMY. We stop there for pizzas to bring home whenever we are in Manassas. Wish they would move closer to Warrenton.

1  Thank Beth L
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great piz.za and I don't eat much pizza! Great spaghetti and salads. Try their bruschetta it is wonderful.Reasonable prices

Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you like bland sausage, soggy crusts and really slow service, you will love Tonys NY Pizza! Otherwise, keep on driving....

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Thanks trip advisor! Due to reviews on this place, we ordered food here one night. Very good pizza! The only thing I did not like was that the mushrooms were not fresh. Very tasty pizza, chicken marsala, garlic bread and lasagna. The only thing I did not like was the fried calamari. But if you want yummy New York Style pizza, this is your place!