“Average Mexican” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Average Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

While in town for business we stopped in for lunch. The service was very good. The food was just average Mexican. Our meals were tasty enough, but nothing to get excited about. I would go back again, but I would not go out of my way.

• Visited March 2013

Gainesville, VA
“Mexican food in Manassas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is awesome. The food is great and the food comes out so quickly! They have a very extensive menu. The chips and salsa are always fresh. They are always offering coupons in the free local magazines. My son loves the Queso cheese dip. The service most of the time is excellent, occasionally I might get a server that is new and not quite as fast. I also like it because you never have to wait for a table. They also have lunch specials that I have had but I mostly go for dinner. Try it and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Not What It Was”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

This used to be a really great place for lunch.
On my last visit, I had a taco salad with beef.
It finally arrived with dried up meat and cheese that looked like it had seen better days.
After two bites, I left it. The waitress did not seemed to care when I mentioned that it was inedible. Really stingy with the chips and salsa - that is to say, no refills.
Terrible service too.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Manassas, Virginia
“Go-to Manassas Mexican food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I usually go to El Tio in Gainesville for Mexican or Tex-Mex, but if I am close to home in Manassas and don't want Don Pablos "meh" food I go here. The food is always generously portioned, tastes fantastic, and is not lacking in anything. The restaurant always seems empty when I go in though.

I am not the biggest fan of this type of food but they have plenty on their menu that I like and have tried. I suggest not going at actual dinner time- I have been bombarded by many screaming children while trying to eat. Wait until just after normal feeding time, and enjoy your meal in silence.

• Visited February 2012
US
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

Very good food especially with a 2 for 1 coupon.Typical Mexican fare.

Visited April 2012