“I have $20 more to spend here..yuk”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Virginia BBQ Company
Ranked #229 of 337 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Used a groupon, thank goodness or I would have spent a fortune. Their menu prices do not match the menu prices on their pdf's on line. I ordered a combo platter, but no drink included, no bread, etc. I got the St. Louis ribs, which I have to admit where a challenge to eat with a dinky plastic knife and fork. Oh, and for $1.59 I got two tiny muffins. And where was the combo? Oh, in a little styrofoam cup with the most awful bbq I have ever tried to eat. Good news, I have racoons in my back yard that will and did eat all of this garbage.

1  Thank Fisherlady4855

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had a groupon and they wouldn't let me use it for take out, so I had to order my sit down meal and then walk out with it. I guess they are trying to save a few cents on take out containers.; I won't be back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Our group of ten females had been in DC all day so to dine in a restaurant with friendly staff...excellent bbq and banana pudding..oh and sweet tea we had been deprived of since leaving ga....awesome...just awesome..nice safe area..clean restroom..wonderful staff..

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went for barbeque before reading the reviews...and for once it worked in our favor...I don't think I would have tried it considering what many people have written. But we absolutely loved it...The dining area is small and you do have to wait for your order but the finished product was worth it all. I had the beef barbeue and my friend had the North Carolina pork barbeque...both were great..generous portions, moist and flavorful. The sides of potatoe salad and cole slaw were good as well. We'll be going back again real soon....and we didn't have a coupon...lol.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Won't be doing that again. We love a good BBQ but unfortunately we won't be returning. The inside doesn't smell like BBQ but something stale or old; it's hard to describe.
The entree: Good brisket should be super tender, this wasn't. The sauce was mediocre. The sides: The potato salad was drowning in a heavy mustardy based sauce. I really expected slow cooked baked beans with lots of flavor, maybe some bits of meat. These were right from the can with some pepper sprinkled throughout. My son's mac & cheese looked like it came right from the box and finally, the temperature of the onion rings wasn't even lukewarm and they tasted like they had been deep fried with something else.
The lady behind the counter was very, very pleasant. While we were eating, five other groups of customers came in and all had a Groupon in their hand.
Finally, either the radio on and turn the TV volume down, or vice versa but not both.