“Great food...service ok”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is very good...but, expect to wait for a while on the weekends for your food. It took us over 30 mins. to get our drinks! Staff very nice...just slow.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have been coming here for dinner for 3 years but decided on Easter Brunch. I'm glad we did! This is a very homey restaurant which reminds you of a restaurant you might find at the Outer Banks. Fresh locally sourced food and generous drinks. The Crab Cake Eggs Benedict was AWESOME! Perfectly cooked potatoes. The fresh squeezed Mimosa was right on! Plenty of food served by friendly servers. Can't wait to return for their French Toast!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My business colleagues know they don't need to ask me where I want to eat when I'm in Manassas. CJ Finz is my go-to bar/restaurant. Calamari is the best ever. Red Snapper and Grouper specials are delish. I love the shrimp tacos. Service is wonderful. Place has a great, welcoming vibe. I never pass on the Truth Serum. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has great staff and atmosphere, but the food was very sub par. I got the lobster roll and unimpressive doesn’t even cover it. In retrospect a manager (or at least I assume that’s what he was) did stop by our table and o should have mentioned something then. If offered I would give the restaurant a second chance and maybe order a crab or fish dish instead.

Jon K, Owner at CJ Finz Raw Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hi Tiffany,

We appreciate your compliment on our staff and atmosphere. It is extremely important to us that our customers feel welcome in our establishment. We're disappointed to learn that you didn't enjoy your meal. Had we known, we would have been more than happy to bring you something else to your liking. We hope you'll give come back and give us a second chance to give you the 5 star experience you deserve!!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

One of our favorite local restaurants. Excellent seafood with a good selection of wines. Nice upstairs outdoor deck in the summertime.