$89
$110
$107
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Best Western Manassas(Manassas)
$88
Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield(Manassas)(Great Value!)
$89
$110
$106
HIExpress.com
$85
$66
$104
All reviewspicnic tableslive bandfront desknice poolcentral courtyardbest westernsgreat place to staycomfortable bedsbreakfast selectionjiffy lube liveshopping and restaurantsnice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night staythe breakfast area
Reviewed January 19, 2007

I am actually shocked at the price of this room because it is just old and dirty - yes dirty. Their web site CLAIMS that the rooms are RECENTLY upgraded with new carpeting, drapes and bedding - when was that? In 1980 perhaps? Carpet was just visably filthy. 2 sinks - one would not drain. 1 bar of soap for the two sinks and the shower - thanks! No thermostate on the heating/cooling system. It's on 24/7 or off - period. I was there in January and had to get up several times during the night to turn off the heat because it just got too hot - then wake up again when I was freezing to turn it back on. . . Don't even look for all those little amenities that all hotels leave - shampoo, soap, lotion, etc. they are non existant at this dive. The man at the front desk was just annoyed if you had a question or wanted to know where something was. Just one ice machine and drink machine for the entire hotel in a spooky room with no light - so don't go there after dark. No elevator to get your luggage to the 2nd floor (and no help from the hotel staff). Your room WILL be as far away from the parking as they can possibly make it. The ceilings and walls are just filthy and falling down. I arrived late at night after driving all day and it was not an option to drive around town looking for another hotel. I moved the table in front of the door because I really didn't feel safe in this nasty, dirty, noisy, old, dilapidated, dive, that has the gaul to charge over $100 per night. This property is, at best, a $29. per night roon, if that! If you need to stay in this area, go just a couple blocks down the street and pay just $20 bucks more for a real hotel that you will feel comfortable in. Just one more thing - the coffee is just brown, colored, bitter, water. Shame on me, I didn't check this site before booking this room. Also, I didn't realize that I could post pictures here or I would have taken them so everyone could see what I did. I'll take pictures on my next trip!

Stayed: January 2007
2  Thank In2Lax
Reviewed August 29, 2006

This motel was very overpriced. The front office people were not helpful when asked about area restaurants and attractions. The room was dirty, and the linens were dirtier. The complimentary breakfast was a joke. The only good thing about this property is the convenient location.

Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank MCFD372
Reviewed May 9, 2006

Clean, plenty of towels, good shower, continental breakfast. Most places give you a smoking room if you are travelling with a dog, but they gave us non-smoking. Carried the dog in a Sherpa travel case for breakfast and anticipated being asked to leave. On the contrary, everyone wanted to look in and see her. Would stay there again with my dog!

• Stayed: May 2006
Reviewed March 9, 2006

By far the worst hotel stay I have ever had. Hotel is rundown and in need of repair. Ceiling looked like it had previous cracks and water damage. Room had adjoining door and I could hear and smell everything in the next room like it was in my room. I booked a non smoking room and the people next door were heavy smokers in a non smoking room. The odor and noise was so loud that I complained to the front desk they said there was nothing they could do about it and that there were other places to stay next time? I guess the hotel gets sold out and they run out of smoking rooms so they just tollerate smoking in some non smoking rooms! I think there were four construction workers staying in room next door. They got up at around 5 AM and woke up everyone around them. Lots of noise, screaming and slamming doors as they made their way. They also left the TV on loud when they checked out... it sounded like the TV was on in my room. There was no getting back to sleep at this point. This seemed typical of other guests at this hotel. This place is more like a boarding place for workers than a place to get a good nights sleep. Stay away from this hotel... unless you feel like living an episode of Jerry Springer!

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Trek6548
Reviewed November 10, 2004

When we arrived we were not sure if we would be happy or not it looked like an older hotel, but we soon changed our minds. upon checking in, the lady at the front desk was wonderful she was very informative told us everything we needed to know about the facility. We checked in, the room was very nice it had everything Hair dryer, Iron , Safe, Coffee maker. I was very impressed to find we had a refrigerator and microwave that we didnt request, The rooms are very large. Also there was a computer set up in lobby with internet copier etc for everyones use. We decided not to go out instead we decided to eat at the restaurant on property. The lounge was very nice there was tvs everywhere my husband loved it because he was able to watch nascar and the base ball game at the same time the service and food was outstanding. I must say both my husband and I have back problems and have a hard time sleeping but we had no problem that night it was the best bed I have ever slept in. I will be again we come to Manassas often to visit our family.

4  Thank Expedition14633