$102
$117
$110
$73
$109
All reviewspicnic tableslive bandfront desknice poolcentral courtyardbest westernsgreat place to staycomfortable bedsbreakfast selectionjiffy lube liveshopping and restaurantsnice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night staythe breakfast area
Reviewed May 9, 2006

Clean, plenty of towels, good shower, continental breakfast. Most places give you a smoking room if you are travelling with a dog, but they gave us non-smoking. Carried the dog in a Sherpa travel case for breakfast and anticipated being asked to leave. On the contrary, everyone wanted to look in and see her. Would stay there again with my dog!

• Stayed: May 2006
Seattle, WA
Reviewed March 9, 2006

By far the worst hotel stay I have ever had. Hotel is rundown and in need of repair. Ceiling looked like it had previous cracks and water damage. Room had adjoining door and I could hear and smell everything in the next room like it was in my room. I booked a non smoking room and the people next door were heavy smokers in a non smoking room. The odor and noise was so loud that I complained to the front desk they said there was nothing they could do about it and that there were other places to stay next time? I guess the hotel gets sold out and they run out of smoking rooms so they just tollerate smoking in some non smoking rooms! I think there were four construction workers staying in room next door. They got up at around 5 AM and woke up everyone around them. Lots of noise, screaming and slamming doors as they made their way. They also left the TV on loud when they checked out... it sounded like the TV was on in my room. There was no getting back to sleep at this point. This seemed typical of other guests at this hotel. This place is more like a boarding place for workers than a place to get a good nights sleep. Stay away from this hotel... unless you feel like living an episode of Jerry Springer!

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ocala Florida
Reviewed November 10, 2004

When we arrived we were not sure if we would be happy or not it looked like an older hotel, but we soon changed our minds. upon checking in, the lady at the front desk was wonderful she was very informative told us everything we needed to know about the facility. We checked in, the room was very nice it had everything Hair dryer, Iron , Safe, Coffee maker. I was very impressed to find we had a refrigerator and microwave that we didnt request, The rooms are very large. Also there was a computer set up in lobby with internet copier etc for everyones use. We decided not to go out instead we decided to eat at the restaurant on property. The lounge was very nice there was tvs everywhere my husband loved it because he was able to watch nascar and the base ball game at the same time the service and food was outstanding. I must say both my husband and I have back problems and have a hard time sleeping but we had no problem that night it was the best bed I have ever slept in. I will be again we come to Manassas often to visit our family.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, CO
Reviewed September 6, 2004

I booked my boss at the Best Western Battlefield Inn in Manassas and he was very displeased. It was poorly managed and rundown. He described it as one of the worst hotels he has stayed at. Best Western is not a reliable chain and we will avoid the Best Western in the future.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 23, 2004

Just 20 miles south of DC this is a clean, motel with good breakfast. A large lounge on the premises and pool. The rooms are good size and very clean. A major renovation was underway: paininting etc. Great bargain

5  Thank WH990