All reviewspicnic tableslive bandfront desknice poolcentral courtyardbest westernsgreat place to staycomfortable bedsbreakfast selectionjiffy lube liveshopping and restaurantsnice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night staythe breakfast area
Reviewed February 24, 2009

I have stayed here several times in many different rooms, I can't believe reviewers complain it is run down and not clean! The staff is great, the rooms are always clean, and the area is beautiful and safe. Also, the beds are A+! And they have great entertainment on the weekends. I find it is a great value compared to other hotels in the area!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2008

I come to the area often on business. the staff at the Best Western is absolutely wonderful. they are very helpful when getting me arround town. Most of all they really go out of their way to make me feel welcome. They have recently renovated their rooms and all I can say is wow. Their beds are fantastic. I also enjoy the entertainment they have in the lounge and the front desk manager Sagar always calls to check on me and makes sure I know about the specials. i absolutely do not even look anywhere else now that I have found this place.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2008

I stay at this Best Western a couple of times a year. What I have discovered is that they have some really nice clean rooms and some not so nice rooms. Midweek the place is full of construction workers and their large vehicles. I stay here on business and feel that the place is just fine. I would think twice about bringing my family here. Seems like they give the lousy rooms to the construction workers or anyone using a coupon and the good rooms to internet bookings and walk-ins paying full price.
If you have business in Wash. DC this is a good place to stay, Manassas is far enough from the city for comfort but its only a few I-66 exits to the nearest Metro subway stop. The pool is nice and the bar has discounted draft beer on weeknights.
Big Joes pizza delivers to this hotel and their food is awesome.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank FRANKIE569
Reviewed June 21, 2008

This hotel was perfect Great room, We loved the pool
the staff was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2007

We had a getaway weekend and had a wonderful time!!!
The hotel room was spotless and in excellent condition. Very comfortable. We enjoyed the entertainment and dinner. The staff was very helpful. The best part of our stay was lounging by the pool, the landscape was very relaxing with bright flowers and the pool was crystal clear. My husband and I do not get out too often with a house full of children, this was our first getaway in a long time and we had a very relaxing, enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend this property!!!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple