Best Western Battlefield Inn
$88
ComfortSuites
$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$68
$129
$84
$84
Courtyard
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewspicnic tablesnice courtyardfront deskoutdoor pool iscompared to other hotelsbest westernsgreat place to stayhome away from homegreat amenitiesbreakfast selectioncomfortable bedsjiffy lube livenice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night stay
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Easy to find, great location and nice place to stay. Wireless internet was a plus for me and my son. Didn't use the pool because it was raining but the pool is nice here. And you can grill out if you want.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

I am so glad to hear you and your son enjoyed your stay with us and Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again so that you both can enjoy our pool.

Sincerely

Reviewed July 29, 2013

EZ access to/from Jiffy Lube Live. Friendly & helpful staff. Nice pool with BQ area. Restaurant has good food and huge portions. Lounge has Live Music on weekends. Only negative is ability to hear exterior noise in rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay I hope you enjoyed the concert at Jiffy Lube . I do apologize for any loud noise that you heard in your room. Please when staying with us do not hesitate to call our front desk so that we can look into any loud noise occurring and stop it. We do hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were pleased with everything, the staff, the room, the breakfast, location. We were visiting the Battlefield. Nice to be close to that and to restaurants. I see that the noise can get to some which could be a problem. For us, it was nice to hear people playing at the horseshoes . People were accommodating and the price was just right. Somehow, I booked through a third party which won't happen again. I prefer to go right to the hotel when I book and we find Best Westerns a good cboice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay I am so glad to hear you enjoyed everything and we hope that you will return again soon. If ever I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to call me directly at 703-361-9000

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Battlefield Inn whilst holidaying from Australia. Our biggest regret was that we only stayed one night as we travelled through the area.
When we checked in the front desk manager was so welcoming especially as I had forgot my booking paperwork & rewards card, he could not have been more helpful in sorting our booking out.
The room was spacious, very clean & comfortable especially the bed.
The walk from the room to either the pool or dining room was very pleasant with nicely kept gardens.
The free breakfast was one of the best with plenty of varieties including a great fruit salad.
An excellent place to stay.

Stayed: July 2013
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Malcolm,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to let everyone know about your stay. I am very glad to hear the front desk was helpful at assisting you and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us However, I am very sorry to hear you only got to spend one night with us. I hope that you will return and stay longer next time. Please if I can be of any assistance in the future do not hesitate to call me directly.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent place to stay for business or pleasure. Great free breakfast with various choices of food. Very clean rooms, very nice people. I'll be staying there every time I am in the area. The swimming pool is very relaxing and clean. The hotel restaurant is very nice and there are other nice places nearby also. Thank you, Ed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Chris,
I am so glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to having you continue to stay with us. Please If I can ever be of any assistance please do hesitate to call me directly at 703-361-8000.