Best Western Battlefield Inn
ComfortSuites
$99
$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$136
$131
HIExpress.com
$68
$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Olde Towne Inn(Manassas)
$67
$62
$129
Hampton.com
$94
Hotwire.com
All reviewspicnic tablesnice courtyardfront deskoutdoor pool iscompared to other hotelsbest westernsgreat place to stayhome away from homegreat amenitiesbreakfast selectioncomfortable bedsjiffy lube livenice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night stay
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The beds were very comfortable. The hotel has been updated throughout. Breakfast was very good it was even served on real plates not paper or Styrofoam. The staff was terrific and quite accommodating. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we do hope you will stay with us again soon. If I can be of any assistance during your next visit please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Best Western Battlefield Inn is a property that was probably built in the 1970s and updated several times since then. The place is clean and quiet and features a hot breakfast 6:30 am to 9:30 am in Addy's which is otherwise its bar and entertainment center. The hotel is showing its age somewhat, with multiple coats of paint evident on fixtures. But the accommodations -- bed, bathroom, furnishings -- are clean, comfortable, and new. I regularly stay at this site twice a week.

Room Tip: Make sure to put out the "do not disturb" doorhanger, as maids have been known to knock when you're still in your room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan C

Thank-you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy having you stay with us on a weekly basis. I do hope you are enjoying our complimentary dinner every Wednesday night our way of saying thank you to our guest for choosing our hotel for their lodging needs. If ever I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here four times now and all four times me and other guests had to put up with work crews who stay weeks at a time,they stand around drinking all night and are very loud and management doesn't really bother them even when you call the front desk probobly because they make a lot of money from them,so DO NOT STAY HERE WITH A FAMILY. The only reason I stay here is I come down here for work and this is were they put me I would never stay here with my family.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Jtn13
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to apologize if we had several guest in our court yard being loud and I will immediately look into the issue. We do invite all our guest to sit out in our garden style court yard and to sit at our covered picnic areas to relax and to use the grills to cook out. We would like all guest to feel like this is their home away from home. However if they were being noisey and you reported it to the front desk they should have immediately resolved the issue and I apologize if this did not happen and thank you for bringing this to my attention so that I can follow up to make sure everyone is enjoying their stay while staying with us because we do have several families,seniors and school groups that stay with us in the spring and summer months and enjoy using our pool area and sitting out and relaxing in our court yard aea. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I checked into this hotel late at night. I called ahead of time and was told a room would cost around $70 and I thought that was a good price. When I arrived I was told that there were no rooms left at that price but they would honor the price and upgrade to a better room. I thought that was very nice of them! We got a very nice and large room with two beds. I believe the room was 245. It was so clean and I liked that a lot. I was pleased with how neat it felt and the bed was very comfortable. I slept really well, better than in my own bed at home! My only complaint is how poor the wifi was. I needed it to plan my trip the next day in D.C. but I couldn't keep the service for more than a minute or two and it would go out. It was probably because my room was really far from the lobby. But otherwise I was very pleased with my stay and I would recommend it and visit again.

Room Tip: Pick a room closer to the lobby for better wifi! Otherwise the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

I was very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for letting me know about the trouble your were having with the WIFI because should not have had problems we have very strong access points in each breeze way so I will immediately look into resolving the issue. I look forward to return soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Reserved a non-smoking room, a week in advance thru hotels.com when I noticed I was given a smoking room I went to the front desk and ask to change my room to a non-smoking he told me he couldn't because I booked the room thru hotels.com. And since the deal I got was unrefundable we had to stay in that smoke smelly room. That's the reason I gave it a poor in cleanliness.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tammy B, Director of Sales at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

I am sorry to hear that your were unable to stay in the room type you had requested. Unfortunately, sometimes requests do not filter down to the hotel when making online reservations. It is our policy to move guests to appropriate rooms when available once we are aware of your preference. Please contact me with any questions or further assistance. Thank you