Best Western Battlefield Inn
$109
$97
$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$83
$65
$139
$118
Courtyard
All reviewspicnic tablesnice courtyardfront deskoutdoor pool iscompared to other hotelsbest westernsgreat place to stayhome away from homegreat amenitiesbreakfast selectioncomfortable bedsjiffy lube livenice stayhot breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastone night stay
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My stay was excellent and I found the rooms to be very clean. also all employee I met were very helpful and courteous, I met Mrs Bragg who is the manager and she was most helpful in everything to make our stay the best even reccommended places to visit and shop. My wife absolutely adored Mrs Bragg. She is a very great asset to the Best Western Corporation.

Room Tip: just ask them at the front desk and I promise you they will do everything to satisfy you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Tammy B, Director of Sales at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, and that I was able to be helpful during your stay. I look forward to seeing you and your wife when you are once again in our area.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very congested area. Hard to get in and out of. No sign on main highway to guide you in.Party of 400 held upstairs, children were allowed to play and carry on outside the rooms until after 8 p.m. Had to call the front desk to get them inside. Person hanging out by front desk with leg over the arm of a chair when we checked in. Ate at the restaurant in hotel. Don't! Order delivery from a local restaurant, it will be better. Should have known, there was no one else there on a Sat. night. Breakfast was good though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that a group of children were playing outside your room from an event that was being held in our ballroom and that you were not happy with our Restaurant and want to thank you for bringing this to my attention so that my team and I can continue to improve. I have also sent you a personal note explaining how sorry we were that you were not happy with your stay. I would hope that you would come stay with us again soon so we may show you our continued improvements and our commitment to guest satisfaction.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very, very comfortable beds. Could use a little updating otherwise. Nice pool. Bar on premises. Grill and picnic tables on premises. After a little difficulty with the manager he finally came around and was very eager to please a guest. My only complaint was they wouldn't automatically give me points on my rewards card because I (we) were Corporate Lodging. Thankfully Best Western gave me points anyway which means I will recommend Best Western in general. I definitely recommend this place. I only have one thing to add--if you need a room where you don't have to go up any steps at all to get to your room this is not the place for you. Otherwise by all means stay here! I plan to in the very near future with work travel again if there are openings.

Room Tip: If you are wanting a ground floor room--there are none that you do not have to go up at least a couple of steps to get to. (That I am aware of anyway.)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the comfortable beds and was able to enjoy our lounge and pool area while staying with us and I was so glad that our Front Desk Manager was able to assist you on making sure you received the Best Western Reward points. I look forward to you returning again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stayed here on a trip with a group. Hotel allowed us to park motorcycles securely inside the court yard near our rooms. Great front desk service at check-in. Melody was very helpful in making sure everything was as we expected & that we had everything we needed. Nice clean pool. Comfortable rooms. Good rates. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Can't say enough about the front desk help. Melody was more than helpful. She even drove in her own car to pick up some discounted tickets for our group. We were all on bikes and she volunteered to go get us tickets for a concert at a discount!

Our group was traveling on motorcycles and Melody was very gracious enough to let us park our bikes close to our rooms! That is almost unheard of. Could not have ask for better service.

Room was clean, on first floor as requested. In the area of all our friends as requested. Even moved one guy to get closer to the group!

Hot breakfast was nice vs just cold bagels!

I would definately recommend this hotel for a group or individauls traveling via motorcycle or with a family. Top notch service all the way around!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

I was so glad to hear Melody was such a big help while you were staying with us and we look forward to having you back again soon and thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your stay.