$102
CandlewoodSuites
$131
$125
$73
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againbreakfast areaeach morningmotellobbymicrowaveshampoodcelevatorconcert
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Very good value; staff very friendly and helpful; rooms clean and quiet; breakfast quite good. It does not have pool or elevator but quality and value offset that. It is off the beaten path in Manassas Park, VA, but close to freeways for access to Northern VA sights.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback for us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel an ideal fit for your needs. Thank you for the recommendation to others, we look forward to seeing you again as well.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

To start, I first made a reservation for three nights and added on an extra night. The first night and next day were great but after that, our stay went a bit downhill. The room wasn't cleaned the next day and I was told sorry, it won't happen again. The next day, it happened again. The front desk again said, sorry, not sure why that happened. Upon checkout, the additional night I booked messed everything up so I received a free night for all of the issues. This was a nice surprise which I didn't expect. The breakfast was very good but the rooms could use updating.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are sorry to see we did not meet your expectations and you were dissatisfied with your stay. I will share this with the team as we work to bring the guest room back up to our standards and review plans for improvement.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the Manassas Best Western. The room was great, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling near Manassas Virginia.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2016

Reviewed May 14, 2016

BW in Manassas is an affordable alternative to downtown Washington DC. It is on or near mass transit to get everywhere.The town itself is historic and home of two significant civil war battles and is within 6-8 miles of the Air and Space UDVAR/HAZY collection of historical planes. The museum is spectacular as is the staff at this hotel.The tour of the battlefield's are an emotional and educational experience. They were smart to oreserve them

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. We appreciate all feedback we receive as it allows us to see where we are doing well and where improvements are needed.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Hotel rooms need updated, new mattresses and cleanliness poor. Breakfast buffet poor. Area is iffy so don't stroll around after dark especially alone. It is one of the cheaper hotels in the area and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank jolenem728

Dear jclenem728,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am sorry to hear that your stay here at the Best Western, Manassas did not exceed your expectations. We always strive to provide the best service possible to our guests.

I would be curious to know more details about what was unsatisfactory about our cleanliness and breakfast so that I can review our standards with our staff to ensure that the highest level of service can be provided.

I believe that you felt uncomfortable at night outside here, and apologize for this experience. If you should stay with us again, you are always welcome to ask for assistance from the Guest Service Agent at the front desk 24/7. Anytime you travel and wish to know the crime statistics and arrest information for an area you are unfamiliar with, there are many websites you can visit and enter the address of the place you would like to stay and see all the information for that area for free. Not only do I, and many of the staff here, live close by and can attest to the peace and quiet of the area, but the information you can find online will confirm that this is a very quiet neighborhood.

I hope that you will continue this conversation with me in an effort to raise our standards and exceed our guests' expectations. I look forward to hearing from you and potentially serving you in the future. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to give you the best service possible.