“Great Customer Service!!”

Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Manassas, Virginia
“Great Customer Service!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was the last stop of our 2 week honeymoon where we had the opportunity to stay at 4 other hotels. Best Western of 8640 Mathis Ave in Manassas, VA went above and beyond and provided us our best experience. Because it was our honeymoon they upgraded us to a room with a Jacuzzi. What a fantastic wow moment. Brenda who greeted us upon arrival, was friendly and efficient and was able to answer the questions that we had about the area. We enjoyed our visit very much. While not the fanciest hotel that we stayed at, it was clean, convenient and was great value for the money

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank for choosing Best Western Manassas and we value your opinion. We hope to see you again in future or on your anniversary.........

Thank you.
Geral Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Scotland
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Staff seemed a bit stand offish to start with but were actually very pleasant.nice big warm comfy rooms.well maintained and clean. Lots of places to eat nearby. Breakfast was simple but hot and plentiful. Very nice people. Would stay there again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas Hotel, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Best Western Manassas. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

north carolina
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The best thing about this hotel is its location which is central to the city of Manassas - not out on the edges of I95 or I66. The other good thing was that the mattresses were new and comfortable. I'm sorry to say the rest of the review is not so positive. The first thing is that the employees smoke outside the front door, which is unprofessional and smelly....and I mean RIGHT next to the front door! Yuck! The rooms were old and while they were clean, the smell was old and musty, almost like there was mold or some kind of build up in the air conditioning unit. They advertise a free breakfast, but the eggs were cold, the bacon was so thin you could see through it, and the juice was watery. I wish I could say better things about the hotel, but for the price of $90++ for one night, and we stayed two nights with two rooms, it was an expensive stop. The employees and the property all need "renovation and upgrading".

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground level. Perhaps the second floor had nicer rooms???
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank gail j
I am deeply sorry that your experience with Best Western Manassas did not meet your expectations. Your feedback has been addressed and we are taking action to improve our performance. I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future.

Richmond, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We are and have always been very comfortable here. We all love the Belgian waffles and the nice variety of fruits, juices, hot and cold drinks,breads and eggs that are available for breakfast! Very handy and quick! We also appreciated the quiet, comfortable and accessible rooms we've stayed in. This is a pleasant, well-managed, clean, efficient motel with a laid-back, easy-going, relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for feedback regarding your experience with Best Western Manassas. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay (and your breakfast) with us!

Frankford, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Friendly staff. Our first jacuzzi room had a malfunctioning toilet, the second had cigarette smoke in the room. Our last room was OK but not the jacuzzi room we had wanted. Breakfast was continental, no hot food (my fault for booking this particular hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Severna Park, Maryland
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I knew when I booked the hotel that it was a little on the lower end, but the price was really good so I booked it. I pulled up and noticed right away that the area was terrible - across the street was an Oriental Massage Parlor. I'm not even being insensitive - that's exactly what was on the sign. Next to that was an adult video store. On the way to my room I realized that this must be a place where the local teenagers must come to party because there were kids in the hallway with music blaring in a nearby room. My room smelled of mildew but more importantly, I just didn't feel all that safe being there. So I left. The person at the front desk insisted that it was a safe area, which Im sure is true, but the motel happens to be on the dirtiest block. I forgot to mention the gun store in the mostly-abandoned shopping center next door. She didn't give me any trouble about giving me a refund, which was a relief. I ended up staying at the Hyatt Place which was only about $40 more, ten min or so down the road but leaps and bounds nicer than this place. Sometimes its not worth going with the lowest price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Jane B
Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I really enjoyed the stay! We only stayed overnight for a Jimmy Buffett concert at Jiffy Lube Live but during the stay the staff was wonderful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was a delight. We come back every year due to the wonderful service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family