This was a suprisingly wonderful place. At first glance, you would think it's not in the best area: everywhere around you buildings look run down and unkempt, the "Couples Boutique" across the street, and just the outside look of the hotel itself.
Once inside, though, it was fantastic. The room was a great size for what we paid. The woman at the front desk had a phenominal personality and gave us recommendations on what to have for dinner. The air conditioning in the room worked fantastically, although it was a bit noisy. There was an in room fridge that was on when we arrived and was super cold. There's no temperature control on the fridge, but I swear, it couldn't go any colder. It was also large enough to hold lots of bottles of water and various food items. There was a microwave in the room, but we did not use it.
The only reasons I didn't give it an excellent rating:
1) When we walked into our room, it smelled very strongly of old cigarette smoke.
2) A lot of the outlets in the room didn't hold the plugs in. The one right next to the bed was very touchy; if the cord of the plug was moved at all, the device would stop charging or just turn off. The top outlet across the room couldn't hold the plug in at all. Also, with everything that needed to be plugged in around the room, there were only two sockets available.
Even still. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We loved it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to this Manassas hotel and enjoy a great price and a wonderful location near Dulles Airport, Micron, Washington, D.C. attractions and more. Best Western Manassas is located 31 miles west of Washington, D.C., and 60 miles east of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley (Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive, and all the best wineries). At the Best Western Manassas, your comfort is our number one priority. During your stay with us, we will make you feel at home with our contemporary, spacious guest rooms and our warm southern hospitality. You are someone special when you stay at the Best Western Manassas. Our staff is happy to provide information to several nearby tourist attractions within walking distance of the hotel. Be sure to get directions to the first and second battles of Bull Run. You can stand where General Thomas J. Jackson was immortalized as "Stonewall Jackson." Explore the quaint history of Old Towne Manassas and the Manassas City Museum. Visit the Best Western Manassas and explore the history and beauty of Manassas, Virginia. A complimentary extended breakfast buffet will greet you each morning. This 100% smoke-free hotel near Washington, D.C. also offers an exercise facility, free parking, a 24-hour front desk, guest laundry, a business center, a steam room, 24-hour complimentary coffee and free newspapers. For a memorable visit to Manassas and the Washington, D.C. area, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Manassas today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manassas Best Western