“She ain't the best looking girl..but still a gem”

Best Western Manassas
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed June 18, 2012

There is something about this hotel. It doesn't look modern at all...but there is still a charm about it. The service is great!

Room Tip: Get a jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Heidi B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I recently took a trip to Virginia to visit Civil War battlefields, and after some online research, decided to make this hotel my "headquarters" for 3 nights. Glad I did - the room was very clean and comfortable, the price very reasonable (especially for northern Virginia), and the staff friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was decent, although the small dining area was crowded so I just took it to my room. As an added "bonus", right next door is a small, family-run combination Mexican grocery store and restaurant - some of the best Mexican food I've had. Overall, this was the perfect place to stay for my visit - and obviously only a few miles from the Manassas Battlefield.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jfed
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had to visit Northern Virginia on business recently and stayed at the Best Western Manassas. I found the motel to be extremely quiet, clean and with very helpful and friendly employees working there. Basic continental breakfast is offered. I thought it was a very good value at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The fact that the location is on a street that is not very busy makes for a quiet stay in any of the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ginny1234_5678
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The hotel was an average Best Western, kind of in a different location then one would expect. The front desk staff were awesome, completely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank alaskaemt
Reviewed April 21, 2012

A little off the path but not too far. It is in a quiet area. Check-in was fast with courteous and pleasant staff. The room was clean with a comfortable bed and good internet access. The breakfast offered assorted cereals, waffles, bagels and pastry. The seating area, if you wanted to eat in the lobby, was small - 3 or 4 tables off in the back corner. I just didn't fell comfortable but might just have been me. Check out was quick and easy. Overall the stay was good and would stay there again if I return to the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank njslim
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family of 5 stayed here for a four day Spring Break trip to DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival. Check In was a breeze and I had no problems using a debit card through Booking.com (system for the Best Western website)! We got a great rate of $62.00 a night through the website which was fabulous for DC. Despite being slightly nervous about what we were getting, the reviews seemed right and I was pleasantly surprised. Also, I should point out that Best Western allows children to stay in your room for free which is important to families with more than two children, The hotel is older and the room we stayed in was a slightly outdated but it was very, very clean. They have a large maid staff that works in teams to clean each room every day of your stay. They change the sheets daily and literally cleaned every square inch! I cannot express enough how great the cleaning staff was! Every room is non-smoking with stiff penalties for violators ($300 fine) – but it is also plenty safe to go outside if you smoke (like my husband) at night. There was a mini fridge (with a freezer) and microwave in every room which made having some meals in the room and packing lunch for the day very easy. There is a small fitness center with adequate machines. The hotel is located in a quiet and safe area close to many stores. There is a nice Mexican grocery next door and a regular grocery is 2 minutes away. Restaurants are close as well. The breakfast was uninspiring and the area it was served in was very small, but they did have a waffle station. The hotel staff was very friendly. There is an older computer that worked great in the lobby for checking email and printing directions. The hotel also has free WIFI but since we decided to basically unplug on our vacation, I did not use it. While the hotel is a little far out in the burbs, it is only a few minutes from the Vienna Metro. Parking spots at the station are easy enough to find on the weekends but be prepared to leave very early on weekdays. Being our first trip to DC and not from a large city, we were actually glad to be able to retreat to suburbia at the end of the day. If/When we ever return to DC, we will use this hotel again. I recommend it for anyone who is traveling to DC on a budget and wants a very clean, safe place to sleep.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have an elevator so try for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FamilyofFiveOH
Heidi B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you for the positive review. We will let our housekeeping staff know of your comments, we are sure they will appreciate the recongnition. We are happy we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I was staying at the hotel for three weeks for work and it was a pretty basic hotel. The hotel is located near a supermarket, Starbucks, IHOP, and some fast food restaurants, all within a walking distance. The area is pretty quiet at night so that's cool for me. The internet was working pretty well in the beginning of my stay but sometime it wasn't reliable. As for the breakfast, I was in love with the waffle machine and the all day complimentary espresso; it's just that I try not to have waffle too often. Another plus side is the hotel is next to a Mexican supermarket and restaurant which serves pretty authentic Hispanic foods.There's also laundry coin machine on site. I think overall the stay at Manassas Best Western was pretty satisfying to me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank THo11
YourDCManager, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear THo11, Thank You for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you again.