“Good Burgers”
Review of Foster's Grille

Foster's Grille
Ranked #10 of 307 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was our first visit to Foster's with friends and our 2-year old. The burgers were very good as were the fries. The fries were reminiscent of Five Guys - hand cut and delicious. Although we sat inside, there is outdoor seating overlooking the train station - a great location with good weather. We will be sure to return again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just had my first patio burger of the season and it war just as advertised. The fries are great too and the serving that comes with the meal is just right. I didn't have a milk shake this visit because I was too full. But the patio is nice, with lots of umbrellas and it's great to watch the trains come through.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Burgers are good in the winter, too, but it's a bit cold for a shake on the patio. The burgers are large and the fries are plentiful. I always eat too much, but I can't always resist adding a vanilla milk shake to the order. My only problem is having to walk home stuffed.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We love the location right by the train station - we get to see trains pulling in, which our kids love. The decor inside is fun, too. Fries are as good as the ones from 5 guys (very good!) and the burgers are good. Service was prompt.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went here last night for a celebration as it is our favorite hamburger place. We have one with in 2 miles from our house but, we always drive to the one in Old Town Manassas 10 miles away because they are or were in this case the best around. Not any more. They took a long time to come out and there was only one other couple in front of us waiting for their food.
The saddest part is the burgers are now smaller. I always got the kids size meal which was a normal sized burger in any other establishment with a basket of fries. My husband always got the regular sized burger with fries. Noit sure if it was just the cooks last night maybe the regualar manager we always saw there was not working or they changed managers. Now the kids sized burgers are smaller than a Wendys kids size burger and just as thin. My husbands regular sized burger was the size of the "old" kids sized one. We both ordered them cooked medium but they were cooked well. They were to thin to cook any other way. The fries were not cooked the same they didn't have the same taste. I think they don't use peanut oil anymore. Not sure if it was just a off night or the place has gone down. We were going there at least 4 times a month but, now we will give it one more try and decide if we will be going back. Very sad we use to love this place. So sad and disapointing.

1  Thank MrMouser