“Good all around!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a good place to get a better than average steak meal at a reasonable price. It is a reliable place for a good casual meal.

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I went to Logan's Roadhouse last week for a burger and beer. I sat at the bar and was quickly poured a tall cold beer and given some tasty rolls. I ordered a burger cooked medium. Despite repeated attempts they could not seem to cook the burger medium it came out overcooked 3 times. I think it's due to the skimpy patty they are passing off as burgers (think McDonald's thin). Morale of the story I'd go for a beer, may some apps but defintely not for a burger. As a side note the manager was very responsive and took care of my bill. So they got an extra star for that.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Have been here several times. Every time the steak is terrible. The rolls are always good. This is a steakhouse. I expect the steak to be at least kind of good.

1  Thank kirbysmommy
Reviewed March 26, 2013

General Manager of our business visits frequently and likes it, food is excellent. Steaks are his favorite.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We got to the restaurant just in time with an approximate 1 1/2 minute wait to be seated! (YEAH)! Everything was just as we expected - delicious cooked as ordered steak. Our waitress was attentive and fun.