WINNER WONDERLAND

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #49 of 282 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great place for the family to grab a good steak without breaking the bank! Steaks were good and not overly priced. The bread provided before dinner is great, too (don't overeat on the bread)! The food was brought in a decent amount of time (long enough to cook the steaks). We arrived around 5:15 and were seated immediately. We just beat the dinner crowed by about 20 minutes. It got busy fast.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

coventry uk
“Excellent food and fun factor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Love this place. great food, value and love the peanuts on the floor. Best steak ever.

Visited June 2012
Northern VA
“Very slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went to the Roadhouse for a group dinner (about 40 people). The food was ok, but the service was incredibly slow. About half of the party had finished their meal before the other half was even served. Some of the meals came out cold. I've eaten here before as a regular dinner guest and it was fine, but for large affairs they need to get their staffing in order.

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of hte worst places I have ever been”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Service:Slow and rude

Food: Disgusting

Location Great; on the "lake" and cool rustic exterior

Went to Logan's with my son as we had seen the place from the road every time we drive home from his school.

The place smelled faintly of stale grease but we decided to stay anyway - big mistake.

We could not get any of the wait staff to stop and take a drink order. Every time we asked we were told that they would get our server.

After 15 mins I went to the front and asked the manager for drinks.. Apparently our server had gone on break and no one was covering our table. The manager asked a waiter to take our order . They did and nearly 40 minutes later our appetizer showed up but it was the wrong one and cold. We were hungry so we told the waiter never mind we would take what was brought.

finally our mains showed up 20 mins later. I had order the ribs. They were dry and inedible. When I say dry I mean shriveled dry to the bone to the point the meat had tuned into a crisp and there was no moisture at all in the meat. No kidding, just that bad. I brought this to the attention of our waiter and he apologized and took them away.and returned a few minutes later with the exact same ribs covered in a thick coating of BBQ sauce.

I told him what was wrong and he argued with me that this is how they are supposed to be served.

I refused them, asked for our bill and let my son finish his hamburger and left.

this is the only poor rating I have given any establishment as I do not give 5 stars unless there is something Exceptional / world class about an experience nor do I want to give one star unless there is something absolutely dreadful and there is no mitigating good point to provide.

Well Logan;s has met that criteria in spades.

Stay away!

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Gainesville, Virginia, United States
“Variable quality, nice view overlooking pond”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

We've visited several times and the quality of the steaks has varied each time, great honey coated rolls. This location could be so much more but they don't seem to want to reach any higher for consistency. We usually make the longer trip from Gainesville to Chantilly to go to the Texas Roadhouse: more consistent quality, better salads, same beverages and bread, and prices are pretty equal between the two. Longhorn is another choice, although they'll be more expensive, and frankly they have issues sometimes with quality as well, not so much in Manassas, but in their newer location in Warrenton.

Visited November 2011