Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park
$109
$119
$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$85
$97
$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$136
$68
Red Roof
$139
$118
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtfront desksocial hourlady in chargebbq areaburger nighttemporary homeolive gardenindoor poolbreakfast areafriendly hotelwafflesmanager on dutythe sofa bedbusiness traveler
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good service, friendly staff, nice rooms. I will definetely use this hotel more... My room even had a fireplace! Well equipped kitchen, well furnished room.... It is close to Dulles Airport, and is a good start point for trips to DC (mind the rush hours), as well to the Blue Ridge mountains......

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I just got home from a business trip to Manassas and really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My coworker and I shared a 2 bedroom suite and found it had plenty of room. The kitchen was handy, room well furnished, and beds comfortable. We had 3 flat screen TVs to choose from. The weekend breakfast was excellent, the weekdays very good.

I hope to not return to the Manassas area anytime soon, but if I do, this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

AndeeDawn,

It is always nice to hear from guests who stay with us due to work assignments. I'm glad to hear you and your co-worker were able to enjoy your room while able to maintain your privacy.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Residence Inn is a dog-friendly, mid-priced hotel near Manassas. It is only 20 minutes or so from Washington Dulles airport, and a day trip into Washington DC is easy to plan from here. (Note: the rush hour traffic into DC in the morning and out towards Manassas in the evening can be severe, so plan accordingly. Even going to Dulles during rush hour took an extra 10 - 15 minutes for us.) As for the hotel itself, it is about par for a large chain - clean rooms with uninspired decor. The hotel has a pool and other amenities. Our room was a suite with a full service kitchen, including stove, microwave, coffee maker, plates, glasses, utensils, etc. The hotel staff is friendly and they do their best to help you out. We arrived early in the morning and wanted to sleep after the overnight flight, so they found a room for us at no extra cost. Note - if you do bring your dog, there is an extra charge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

jdvanvalin,

A well rested guest is a happy guest! I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate you upon your early arrival. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I made reservations in March at this hotel for a family wedding in October. I received a call in September asking if I would mind staying at another location because they have overbooked. I said no because we wanted to stay with our family, were taking a shuttle from this location to the wedding, and had no car with us. They said that they would change our reservation to a one bedroom from a two, and even sent us a confirmation. Upon arrival we were told that we had no room, and we would have to stay across the street. i would never stay at this property or any other Residence Inn again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Diski08
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Diski08,

I can empathize with your frustration and please know that having to displace any guest is not our intention. While we did try to accommodate all of the wedding party, we obviously failed in exceeding your expectations. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your guests. We hope you reconsider our facility on your next trip to the Manassas area.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I can't say enough about how well we were treated. I was part of a group there for a wedding and they were so curtious and allowed us to bring in our own beer and gather together in their lobby room in the evening. This was great because the guests were from all over the country. Our suite was wonderful and everything CLEAN and inviting. They offered a complete breakfast every morning which I have never had before. WONDERFUL !!!!! The rates were reasonable and I would recommend this to anyone. If I ever go again, I would definitely make my reservation there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family