Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park
$119
Olde Towne Inn(Manassas)
$65
$58
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtfront desksocial hourlady in chargeevening snacksbbq areaburger nighttemporary homegreek yogurtolive gardenindoor poolbreakfast areafriendly hotelfelt like homewaffles
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you're interested in the Civil War battlefield, this is a great hotel. There are other hotels that are closer, but we're talking maybe 1/2 mile closer. I like staying at Residence Inn's because they allow for more space and have small kitchen set-ups.

Service was friendly and food was decent. Tuesday - Thursday they offer snack foods and free beer/wine "tasting" in the happy hour time frame.

The only complaint I had was breakfast...they have a fantastic free breakfast, which is a big deal for business travelers (and families too I imagine), but for the waffles they ran out of regular maple syrup on my first day, and all they had was the sugar free stuff. One morning is fine, but 4 days? How hard is it to send an employee to the grocery store with $10 to buy a couple of bottles to last until the next shipment comes in from the supplier? Even the fake stuff at the store is under $3 a bottle. That sugar free stuff is just terrible.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We spent 4 nights at this hotel in end of June 2012.
Had the suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Beds were comfy. Sleeper sofa was quite worn out and could be replaced.
They server a daily hot full breakfast, which was very good. Lots of choices daily.
And have a good dinner 3 /4 times a week which is also good.
Only thing about the breakfast and dinner is the serving area is cramped and trying to get thru with others is tight. Need to be patient to get in and out.
They can increase the seating capacity also, as it gets over crowded.
They have a indoor pool and jazzucci. Jazzucci was not working properly. Hope fully that is fixed now.
They also have basketball hoops outside.
LOcation was good for the price, was around 40 mins to downtown DC, to the mall area.
And it is also quite close to the highway, I-66 and shopping around.
Kids and us all enjoyed the place.

Room Tip: they have 3 floors and rooms facing the front road and back side is a big hill.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was disappointed that they gave us a two bedroom suite with one handicap bathroom. The very nice gal at the front desk said that it was the last 2 bedroom suite available. I had made the reservations 2 months in advance and we arrived at 7:30 pm. This is the second time this has happened at a Residence Inn so it doesn't matter how far in advance you make the reservation but what time you check in. The mattresses were terrible, my husband who has back problems really hurt his back sleeping on it. There was a 1 liter bottle of purified water on the table and if you used it they were going to charge $3.50. I'm glad we saw the sign so we didn't use it. I didn't like the busy area but you did have your choice of restaurants and stores. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Get there early!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dlbi
Shawn M, Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear dlbi, I am so sorry that your experience at my hotel was not the best. We do strive to make all our guest stays with us are a memorable one. I can understand your frustration with the handicap room and I apologize that we were not able to accommodate you to your satisfaction. We do offer bottled water in the rooms based upon numerous requests from the past and try and ensure the neck labels are placed on each bottle to visible notify our guests of the price. I hope that if you should visit the Manassas area again you will give us another change to WOW you.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you are looking to vacation in the Manassas, VA area, or a little distance away from DC, consider this! This was a PERFECT FIT for our family of 5. We had a 2 bedroom suite, with a sleeper sofa. The bar was set high for this arrangement. Everything about the hotel was ideal and met our needs perfectly. During this vacation, we traveled 6 states and stayed in 4 hotels, this hotel, by far, was the family favorite.

A trip to the Manassas Battlefield National Park is also highly recommended if you stay here. Great information on a piece of history. Even if you are not a history buff, you will find value (and appreciation) by a visit (free admission).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela_45869

Dear Angela H,
Thank you for your comments, I am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wonderfully clean residence. Excellent staff. Incredible free breakfast. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Cheap dry cleaning within walking distance; 99 cents each piece regarding of garment type.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business