Olde Towne Inn
$99
$82
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$94
$136
$131
HIExpress.com
$88
$68
$84
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
Hotels.com
$129
All reviewstrain stationquaint shopsroom was cleanhistoric areaaffordable hotelwalking distancevery pleasant staynight staycoffee makernight's sleepgreat place to staylornevremotelmalonecarmenmicrowave
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Flew to Dulles from UK. Stayed here for a couple of days before a touring nearby then driving up to Massachusetts. Staff in reception were very friendly and helpful.
It's a motel so you get what you pay for but I have to say it is one of the best motels I've stayed at. Room was fine. Good food and drink available at the restaurant and bar next door. I'll stay again if we return to USA via Dulles.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daviem174
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed here three nights while visiting the DC area. The room was fine for a motel. Clean and recently renovated. Good bathroom with really good lighting. Very comfortable beds and bedding. We were placed in one room but requested a change due to a scent in the room and allergies I have. The lady at the front desk was a great help handling this change quickly and efficiently with understanding.
The Inn's location is great. Within walking distance to great restaurants, shops and the Virginia Rail Express train depot. We didn't need to drive anywhere.
Now for the bad news. Because of it's location right in the middle of everything it is VERY noisy. Train whistles, lots of sirens, traffic. These were to be expected but the constant noise from the parking lot was the worst. I think people are using the motel parking lot for the attached restaurant. There was traffic coming and going in the lot constantly. People standing and talking for periods of time. And all of this late into the night and early morning hours. At 1 am one night there was a loud fight that went on for several minutes. Also the room above us must have been the all girls party room. Talking, walking back and forth, and dropping things until the wee hours of the morning. All this noise was heard through the ear plugs we were wearing.
Again, our reservations were handled well and the management was great. The manager must be trying to do something about the parking lot. It had just been re-done with each space marked that it was for motel guests only. Good luck with this!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Machelle1977
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I booked this hotel in Manassas because a friend was getting married, and she had reserved a block of rooms here. We were dropped off at the hotel after the reception was over, and went to the office to check in. When we got there, the manager on duty gave us a key and our ride went on his way. We went to our room and were met by a very unhappy couple who were occupying the room. I was extremely upset and went back to the manager who basically told me there were no other rooms and I was out of luck. While I tried to figure out what to do, I asked to use a bathroom, and he said no. Because of the Jimmy Buffett concert, there were no rooms available in the town at all. When we called back to complain, the manager claimed that the bride had given up the rooms, and that another guest had said no one else was coming from the wedding. He claimed that he gave us the key to the occupied room because he thought we were with the people occupying the room. He then tried to tell us he did us a favor by not charging our credit card. They made no attempt to fix the problem that they caused. I would not reccomend this hotel to my dog to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trippee812
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Two friends and I booked this hotel in Ole Towne Manassas because we wanted somewhere close to attractions while we were in the area for a Jimmy Buffett concert. We didn't want a chain hotel and have traveled to many areas both with our families and also as Girl Scout leaders. We were pleased with this hotel. It was clean, our bathroom seemed rennovated. We were able to walk to the Sat morning farmers market*where I was happy to find Gluten Free vendor) and browse the town stores. On Sunday morning we enjoyed a wonderful brunch at the Old Towne Grille. It had nice character and reasonably priced. The only negative we would state is something we each had voiced--that being that our side of the hotel was in nice condition but the other side of the hotel and parking area was not as nice and seemed dirty. The pool area was closed and looked abandoned. Maybe a clean up for that side is in order. We would recommend this hotel and stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: request side on same side as office. Other side has noise from Old Towne Grill and isn't as clean
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PURPLESCOUT7
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Selected a hotel in Manassas, VA at random from Google Maps. When I arrived I was very pleasantly surprised to find it in Old, historical,downtown Manassas. The staff were helpful and friendly and the room was great. And the area was wonderful. :)

• Stayed: March 2012