“My favorite chain restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #18 of 306 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love italian food and this is my favorite chain. I'm never dissapointed when I come here. I usually get the same 2 things when I go - Lasagna and the cheese ravioli with meat sauce. I love their salad. I always get seconds. I wish their breadsticks came with some olive oil and pesto for dipping, but they taste good once you dip it in the tomato sauce. The prices are really good also. Sometimes they have deals like 2for $25. Just check their site or look out for commercials that advertise the deals. I almost forgot to mention the Peach Bellini iced tea. It is so good. This is not one of thier specialty drinks so it comes with free refills YAY!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

With so many other places to go around town, Olive Garden should be a last, safe resort. We were not impressed with the restaurant as it is your typical, chain, fast food italian.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I really like this restaurant, It was clean, service was fast and food was good. The waitress was eager to please.

1  Thank Daisy91356
Reviewed April 11, 2013

First off our server Dorothy was absolutely wonderful. She was attentive, there when we needed her, noticed when we needed refills and was not obtrusive or overbearing.

The property is very clean, the food was good, and from my perspective Olive Garden offers great value.

I ordered the Mezzaluna Ravioli and my wife ordered the Smoked Mozzarella Chicken. We also got meals to take home! The kids love Olive Garden too... Everyone likes the all you can eat soup and salad along with the bread sticks.

If in the area I recommend you dine here.

1  Thank mark e
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This Olive Garden had a staff that was incredible! When salad, bread sticks, drinks, or soup was getting low they immediately brought more without us having to even think about it! My daughter had an issue with her plate and even the chef came out and apologized profusely. Good food and the impeccable service made the experience even better.

1  Thank Gabriellii