“Delicious Lunch!”

Olive Garden
Ranked #18 of 293 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious Lunch!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had the soup, salad, and breadsticks inclusive lunch for under $7.00 and it was all fabulous! The salad is very good - We also tried all the soups - some were a bit salty - but all were delicious and for the price, very reasonable, indeed!

Visited November 2012

“As always: Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is perfect, the service, too!!! I love it!! The salad and the bread are the perfect starting.
The pasta is the best in the US. It is always busy and the people need to wait.

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Food and Good Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We visit this Olive Garden frequently. The food is delicious as Olive Garden is tho sometimes during the week I think they don't have as good of chefs working because I generally get the same thing and sometimes it's not as good. I love the Five Cheese Ziti. Good service but not consistently great it just depends on your server. But it's Olive Garden, you can't beat it!

• Visited December 2012
Bristow, VA
“To-go patrons ignored”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I do not recommend trying to get a to-go order at this location. I dropped by on Friday night, understanding that that is a busy night for any restaurant. But I got there early (still daylight). No one was waiting in the lobby and only one other person was in the bar. I went into the bar and placed an order for soup and dessert to go. The bartender took my order and I settled in expecting to wait just a few minutes. People began drifting in and two people sat at the bar, ordered - and actually received their entrees! No soup. More people came in, and two people received orders they had phoned in. No soup. I waited for an hour...no soup. 5-6 to-go orders came from the kitchen and were piled up on the bar getting cold. A crowd of people came in trying to get these orders but no one handed out the bags. I observed wait staff standing around. What a cluster! Where was the manager? I waited a little longer. Still no soup. How hard can it be to put soup in a container? I finally asked for a manager- but by then even more people had come in and after being promised that my order was coming, no manager ever showed. 90 minutes after I had arrived, I left with no food. We ended up with KFC for dinner. We used to patronize this location fairily regularily, but the service has deteriorated. This is only the second time I have been at this location in the past 6mo. because of that. I will not be back.

• Visited November 2012
“Just like Olive Garden”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The food is the same as any other Olive Garden so if you want to have something you already know then this is the place for you. Red Lobster is right next door and is just as good.

Visited June 2012