“Amazing!”

Cakes by Happy Eatery
Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Manassas
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery provided my daughter's wedding cake and we could not have been more pleased. Her cake actually consisted of 60 miniature cakes, each wrapped with a small navy ribbon. It was beautiful and just as important, the cake and frosting were delectable! Thank you so much for exceeding our expectations!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I used Cakes by Happy Eatery for my engagement cake and loved them enough to use them again for my wife's graduation this Summer. They did a great job putting our ideas into the design and making the cake look exactly how we discussed.

Flavor-wise, they have so many great options. Their cake is kind of heavy (more bread-like than light and fluffy) for the flavors I've tried, but I actually prefer that, so I am not docking points for it. The cookies and cream and toffee crunch are the best flavors I've tried, so I would recommend them both!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Love your Napoleon cake. Every time i go there is special to order this type of cake, my husband favorite with lemon filling flavor. Very good!