“No Service”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Huntsville, Alabama
“No Service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant nearly empty at 8:00 PM. Waited ten minutes until waitress yakking at another table came and took our drink orders. Waited ten minutes she never came back. Went to Logan's Roadhouse instead. Youths skateboarding in front of entrance made us uncomfortable on arriving. When you only have five customers in the dining room, wait on them!

Manassas, Virginia
“Hang out in the Bar”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoy eating without the noise of poorly supervised children. One of our favorite ways to avoid poor parenting is eat lunch or dinner in the bar area of Chili's. The service is great with better food than you might expect from a chain restaurant. Kids don't usually hang out in the bar area so unless the very worst of parents are visiting while you're there, you should be home free! :)

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Needs a Bucket of Clorox and a Firehose”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Haven't been in this Chili's in many years, and don't anticipate I will be back again anytime soon. The food wasn't bad. Typical chain American, a little pricey for what it was, but the place is DIRRRTYYYY. The door coming in was sticky. The tiled tables had goo in the grout. Good thing I hit the bathroom on the way OUT, because if I had hit it on the way in, we would have left. It was the kind of bathroom you find in a back-roads gas station when you are desperate. Filthy floors, stuff dripping down the walls. Just GROSS.
The place needs to be closed down for a few days and get an overhaul. Until that happens, I would avoid it.

• Visited July 2013
Dumfries, Virginia, USA
“So many choices in the area....sorry I picked this one”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter and I were out shopping and decided to grab a bite to eat. The restaurant wasn't very crowded, we were seated immediately...but things went down hill from there. Dirty tables, dirty silverware, cold and unappealing food (from appetizer, to fries, even the brocolli). Waiter didn't have a care in the world...including never refilling our soda's. Maybe he'll notice that I didn't leave him a tip...but then again, maybe he won't.

Here's a FREE TIP - skip this restaurant!

• Visited February 2013
Haymarket VA
“Service terrible, HH menu cheap”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I met my best friend and another friend of mine here for a quick late lunch. We chose a four person high top in the bar area which was our first mistake. I don't generally go to these types of restaurants unless I am looking for something quick, good, and cheap. This hit the third measurement. I won't go back. It took the waitress over 10 minutes to completely clean the table, another ten for drinks, and then we got some chili con queso and chips (horrible stuff, don't get it- chips were good). The female server/bartender did not come back for twenty minutes and at no time topped off drinks. We ended up ordering the boneless wings and they wer allright- but very heavy on the tobasco sauce. It took another 15 minutes to get our bill; in between appetizers I cleared a portion of the table. Also, TV right behind our head super loud. I would say there be better service in a regular table.

• Visited December 2012