“Fantastic lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Staff was nice, food was fantastic, service was quick. Much better than our service at our local Chilis.

1  Thank soulslayer0

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Momma had the fajitas and I had the chicken wrap. The fajitas were great and served sizzling at out table. The chicken wrap was tasty, light and wholesome - filled with chicken, corn, green and red peppers, and served with ranch dressing on the side and some broccoli topped with cheese. Overall an enjoyable meal. Service was excellent.

1  Thank AmateurAdventurer
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were 20 and they handled us efficiently and well. Good drinks (I'm told), food and prices were spot on.

1  Thank ButlerReport
Reviewed May 2, 2012

After bending my husband's arm, we went to Chli's for a treat to ourselves. We began with
the CoronaRita... oh my what a wonderful, delightful experience that is.. We HIGHLY recommend one if you haven't tried them before. Then we went for the dinner for $20. We began with the fried cheese sticks; my husband ordered this awesome hamburger (forgot they
made them so good) and I had the steak special. The service was great and the food was absolutely wonderful. Such a great change of pace without breaking the bank.

1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We dropped in as a group of 16 after a debate tournament. The hostess and waiters were very accommodating to put a table together for us. The food did take a bit of time to arrive, but it was absolutely delicious. I had the Buffalo Chicken salad, which I highly recommend. My husband loved the nachos. A friend had the chilli, and said that it was just so-so. But her house salad was really good for a house salad. One of the girls ordered a molten chocolate cake, and she was in heaven with it.

I would definitely go to this Chilis again!!

1  Thank BMcPeak