“Love this place!”

Okra's Cajun Creole
Ranked #3 of 293 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: As a popular gathering place for locals and area visitors, Okra's guests can be found nightly enjoying happy hour specials, chatting around the bar or dining on authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine. At Okra's you are sure to find a restaurant rich in local history and alive with color, flavor and some of the best food in Manassas.
Manassas, Virginia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat! The atmosphere is casual, and the food is delicious. Depending on what you order, it can be a little spicy, but I have never been disappointed, can't recommend it enough!

• Visited March 2012

West Point, New York
“Quite Impressed”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Being a Louisiana native and commuting to Manassas daily, I had to check out this place. For the appetizer, we had the fried okra which was hot, fresh and crispy, which to me indicated that it was never frozen (frozen fried okra usually is gummy and not crisp). We had lunch, so we did not order big entrees. The shrimp poboy was full of perfectly seasoned, abundant and good size shrimp (not popcorn shrimp). I had their gumbo as my side and it was almost as good a mine. My wife had the red beans and rice and the size of the bowl was large. The sausage in the red beans and rice was just the right spicy for me, but too spicy for my wife. Our service was great. I cannot wait to go back and enjoy the on tap Abita they have.

• Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“WOW”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food was fresh and plentiful. Atmosphere is fantastic; service was excellent. Kinda small place so be prepared to wait a little bit on the weekends. The bread pudding covered in whiskey sauce...YUM. Highly recommend.........

• Visited November 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fun place to dine”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Okras is a cajun type restaurant, however not all of the food is spicy. I prefer milder food and loved what I had. For appetizers, our group ordered the deviled eggs. Most of the people liked spicy food so they thought these were fabulous... although too hot for me. I had the shrimp and grits which were mild and delicious. I got the smaller portion and it was plenty. Desserts are wonderful here as well.
When you enter Okra's, you have Mardi Gras beads at the table. The old restored building and atmosphere make any occasion feel casually festive. In nice weather it's fun to sit outside as well.

• Visited September 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Great food.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Start your meal with Gator bites! Yum! Great menu! Cool live music. Just a good mellow time. The waiter was on point. He made sure we were well taken care of. We sat outside and enjoyed the musicians who song and played the guitar.

• Visited September 2012