“Great Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopped here by chance because I was in the neighborhood and was starving. When I walked in I was pleasantly surprised. This place is much larger than it looks from the outside. It was pretty full and everyone seemed to be enjoying their food. I am from NYC so I am very picky about my pizza. I was not disappointed. I got my food to go and wound up wishing I had orered an extra slice. I had the pizza, the greek salad and the garlic roll. Heavenly! Definitely going back.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We used to live in Fairfax, with family in Manassas, and we always ate at Tony's. Now that we live in NC, whenever we come to VA we drink Slurpees (there are no 7-11's in NC) and eat at Tony's Pizza. Best pizza ever, and all the other items, from brucshetta to calzones to pasta dishes are tremendous and so delicious. Service is mostly "do it yourself" - go to the end of the line, order at the register and wait for your order number to be called. The atmosphere is more fast food or diner than gourmet restaurant, or a romantic rendezvous, so don't expect white glove service. But the food is "white glove" delicious! Great place to take the family or for group dates or friends meetings.

1  Thank gail j
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went to Tony's following a recommendation from a local but we weren't impressed. The service was poor and even unfriendly. When we asked a waitress if we should wait to be seated she shrugged and walked off without saying a word. The food was pretty standard fast food served on paper plates. It was noisy and chaotic. A far cry from the authentic Italian restaurant we were led to believe it was.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Tony's has great pizza and stromboli etc. Also available are fancier meals that are fantastic. My husband always says that the food is fantastic. Very authentic Italian. Great place for couples, families, groups of all kinds.

1  Thank maryphil
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good New York style Italian food! Not a large place, busy most of the time! It's are go to place for pizza! Also I love the Greek salad!

1  Thank SFK09