“Good fast food”

California Tortilla
Ranked #56 of 337 Restaurants in Manassas
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited for a quick dinner. I ordered the fish taco combo with a chips and queso side. You can choose your toppings. It was ready in about 3 minutes. The fish on the taco is tasty and has some sort of slaw topping. The rest of the menu includes the usual salads, tacos, burritos etc. They have an huge assortment of hot sauces you can choose from near the beverage area with an interesting array of names. I guess there is a variety of heat as well from mild to scorching. The prices were good too. I paid about $9 for a combo that included two tacos, tortilla chips and Queso and a refillable drink.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went to lunch with a friend hoping to find another restaurant to meet friends for lunch. While I would go back if someone else suggested it as a meeting please, I would not be the one suggesting it. When I entered there was a weird smell that I wouldn't place. I ordered my food and thought it was ok. Nothing out of the ordinary or special. I was disappointed. I thought the prices were ok, but thought I would get more for the money I spent. My favorite part of the lunch (besides having it with my friend) was the soda machine. When I was leaving, I did smell the weird odor again. I might go back, but not any time soon.