“Good For a Cheaper Hibachi Experience”
Review of Lin's Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lin's Grill
Ranked #52 of 303 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Asian
Manassas, Virginia
“Good For a Cheaper Hibachi Experience”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Going to the hibachi steakhouse can be expensive. This place is sort of the in-between.

Its brand new, so its still squeaky clean and sparkly of course. I tried the hibachi shrimp, and my friend ordered the chicken and steak. Overall, $9 or so in change was not a bad price for the servings they gave us plus a drink. No complaints on value for sure.

The shrimp was tasty (#22), no complaints there. The steak (#20) was also decent meat. Its no filet mignon, but for the value, its impressive quality. The chicken was meh, some fatty pieces, some good pieces, but the steak and shrimp were really better quality. The menu is pretty big for a small place so there's plenty else to try. I am sure some items will be hit or miss, but from what I tried, I am satisfied.

Its no Panda Express, thank god, whose food is dry and under heat lamps. You can see them cooking it. I was not blown away but I was also more impressed than I expected to be. This is a good lunch option, or budget option for hibachi. Its in between the sort of higher end Pei Wei and lower end Panda Express. A good median, I would recommend giving it a try.

• Visited February 2013